Ch. LI

His Ol'  Lady(III)

Song: Red by Everyone Loves An Outlaw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's eyes zeroed in on the curvy woman swinging her hips in circular motions, taunting the crowd, "Chloe?"

Pepper looks at Liam as his eyes were widening while his mouth was slightly parted from the scenery in front of him. She follows his eyes to see Natalia and Delilah cheering on Chloe as she danced next to Kyle while chugging down a full bottle of beer.

Her eyes had widened like saucers at the sight in front of her as the crowd cheered on the dancing woman along with the other few girls who were dancing on the bar. To her left, she searches for Jaxon not seeing the man nowhere in sight and sighed a breath of relief for the time being.

"Damn," Liam mumbled under his breath watching as Chloe finished off the beer, not once stopping to catch her breath. "Pepper, where's Jax?"

"Right here,"

Liam and Pepper both turn their heads to see Jaxon standing to both their left, his eyes locked intensely on Chloe

Liam and Pepper both turn their heads to see Jaxon standing to both their left, his eyes locked intensely on Chloe. The pair didn't say a word as his attention was locked on Chloe as she moves her hips rhythmically, teasing and taunting the crowd for her enjoyment. There was a brooding, jealous feeling stirring inside of him as he now realized the number of eyes staring at his woman.

Jaxon didn't show his jealous side in the past, not having a reason to but as of now, the feeling set him ablaze. His eyes burned with fire as he watched Chloe dance to the current song playing as she took the bold move of blasting a shot of beer in a clubber's mouth with the nozzle provided.

"I think you may need to get her off the bar," Liam advises as he watched Chloe swing on the pole for her enjoyment.

Jaxon didn't utter a single as he thought about the night-long punishment he had in store for Chloe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wooo!" Kyle shouted from her lungs as she and Chloe danced side to side. "I told you being up here would be fun,"

Chloe giggles as she sips her beer from the bottle, "I'm glad I got up here but as much as fun as it is...these boots are not it for tonight," She jokes.

Kyle giggles with a snort at Chloe, watching her friend complain of her aching feet now, "Next time do not wear boots" Her eyes immediately look over to see Liam, Pepper, and Jaxon staring over at the pair. "Oh, shit,"

Chloe looks to Kyle but decides to follow her traveling eyes as they soon land on Jaxon, "Oh shit...is definitely right,"

The pair made eye contact as Chloe remained on the bar feeling this sense of being caught in a burglary gone bad. Or maybe the sense of a kid putting their hand in the cookie jar and being caught by the parent.