Ch. VIII

Fairsborro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning world," Chloe whispered to herself as she watched the sunrise from her windowpane

It was currently a quarter until seven and Chloe had been up for the past two hours just thinking how she'll be in Fairsborro today. Just last night without any doubt in her mind, she purchased a one-way plane ticket to Fairsborro. Of course, she informed Feanscesca she was coming but not on what day specifically.

Basically, she wanted to surprise her cousin and grandparents.

Chloe sipped her cup of warm honey tea as she listened to the quietness of her home. She turned around eying the suitcase that was already packed including her carry on bag for the plane ride. The feeling inside her was scary where she felt happy but also batshit nervous at the same time.

She knew she was going to run into familiar faces that would bombard her with questions that she would have to face soon. Some faces she would be happy to her but some faces she wanted to steer clear of.

"Jaxon..." Her mind thought.

The name made her grip the mug in her hand as she knew...she was going to have to face her ex-best friend soon.

"Well, it's now or never, Chloe." She smiled sadly as she placed her mug down before going to the bathroom to shower.

In the next hour, Chloe was dressed in a comfortable tracksuit with her suitcase and bag in tow. She quickly locked her apartment as she left for her cab driver waiting slightly impatient.

"Good morning," She greeted the cab driver as he politely nods taking her suitcase and placing it in the truck.

Chloe sat in the backseat of the cab looking down at the time on her smartphone reading the time, fifteen after eight.

"Where to ma'am?" The cab driver asked after shutting the door.

Chloe looked towards her humble abode, "To the airport." She answers nervously.

" She answers nervously