Ch. LII

First Warning

Song: Highway To Hell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say he was having a night's worth of sleep and being fucked in the afternoon, Jaxon was in bliss at the moment

To say he was having a night's worth of sleep and being fucked in the afternoon, Jaxon was in bliss at the moment. His eyes had been trained on the pure beauty that was standing in front of the mirror while applying mascara to her eyelashes. As for him, he was lounging completely nude in bed, the bedsheet covering his front while smoking a cigarette.

Yes, after this morning's escapade between the couple, he needed to smoke one out. Chloe had just fucked him that well.

"How long will you be gone out?" Jaxon asked, letting the smoke flow smoothly from his lips.

Chloe looks at his reflection through the mirror, "Maybe two...three hours. Basically depends on how long she takes with my hair," She answers with a smirk on her face. "You okay there?"

A grin etched on Jaxon's face as he butted the cigarette out, "The fact you're asking me that...knowing...I have shit to do today,"

Chloe blushes as she reorganizes her belongings, "Did I really fuck you that good babe?" For some good reason, asking that question stroked her ego.

"Chloe," Jaxon breathes deeply, a smirk evident on his face. "...I don't even have to answer that question,"

An innocent giggle escapes from her lips as she turns around smirking at her man, "Maybe tonight...I'll let you have your way with me,"

A curious brow arches as Jaxon is taken back from her bold statement, "I would be careful with your words babe,"

Chloe bites her lip as she shyly glances down at her feet, "Maybe... never mind," She turns around to face the mirror once again.

Jaxon kept his eyes on the gorgeous vixen for the next ten minutes as she dressed in front of him. Of course, he was trying to suppress his hard-on as he watched her maneuver around the room by just wearing her lingerie-style undergarments for his eyes only. His eyes were blessed with the way she walked, every step she had taken was met with a wiggle of her ample ass and to say he was wild about her hips and thighs drove him to the brink.

"Well, I'm off, so I'll see you later," Chloe bows down to place a kiss on his lips. "Don't be in bed all day,"

Jaxon smirks, "I'm not," He sits up. "Liam and I have to go take care of some business later on, so I'll see you later,"

Chloe raises a curious brow, "What type of business?"

"Nothing you should worry about babe," He folds his hands together, placing them behind his head. "You know I don't discuss that information with you,"