𝟙𝟙

ᴘᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵐᵃʳʳʸ ᵐᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Oh my God y'all" I said as I got into the car. "What?" Bree asked. We was on our way to this bowling alley.

"So tell me why I walked into McDonald's yesterday cuh my mama didn't wanna make me food cause she been feeling lazy recently. I think she pregnant tho. Imma have to talk to John real soon" I derailed but I noticed they were all looking at me so I snapped out of it.

"Right. So anyway, I walk into McDonald's and I'm ordering my food cause you know I love me some chicken nuggets. They be hitting the spot. Especially with them honey mustard sauce and-" Winter cut me off.

"Get to the point bruh" she smacked her lips.

"Right. Right. So this nigga comes up to me and he like 'hey mamas' and I'm like 'what's popping' right? Then we talk a lil and boom! He asks me out. Why y'all? Why?" I asked.

"Maybe he like niggas" Wayne said. "Yeah. Maybe he gay or sum'" Relly chimed in. "Or he retarded" Wayne said and they laughed.

"Mane y'all should shut up. I'm telling y'all my problem and y'all laughing about it?" I asked. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms while leaning deeper into my seat.

"Ion see an issue so what's the problem?" Bird asked. "Mane...I ain't been onna date since sophomore year of high school. Y'all motherfuckers should help me" I said.

"Well whatchu want us to do?" Donbo asked. "Let's go to the mall. You can help me pick a outfit" I said. "Ain't Zora post to be helping you with this?" Wayne asked. "Yeah but she out with her sister and the date tonight"

"Well looks like we going shopping" Relly said. I squealed. "Thanks so much y'all".

We got to the mall and we all went to Fashion Nova. "I swear them clothes overpriced. $24 dollars for a pair of jeans" Wayne complained. I rolled my eyes and went to pick out a couple of dresses.

I went to the changing room and they all say down. I quickly put on the first dress. "Ight. This option one!" I called out. "Get out already" Relly said.

"How I look?" I asked as I came out.

"Oouu I wish you wasn't straight" Winter said

"Oouu I wish you wasn't straight" Winter said. "So I take it I look good?" I asked. "You look like a fucking snack. I finna cut off all my hoes for you" Relly said. "You can't cut off whatchu don't have" Bree said and I laughed.

"Where Bird at?" I asked. "He and Donbo went over to the food court" Winter said. "I swear them niggas always eating"

"Whatchu think Five?" I asked as I turned to him. "I think you needa change your outfit" he said. "Mane whatchu mean?"