𝟟𝟚

ⁱ ᵐᵉᵗ ˢʰᵒʳᵗʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵉ ᶜᵒⁿⁿᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱᶠⁱ

ᵍⁱᶠᵗᵉᵈ - ᶜᵒʳᵈᵃᵉ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʳᵒᵈᵈʸ ʳⁱᶜᶜʰ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

The tension in the car was so thick you could probably cut through it with a knife

The fight had been short. Well....it wasn't really a fight. More like Wayne kicking his ass. A bunch of people had come up to separate them while Alaina cheered Wayne on and recorded from out the window. Don't get her wrong, she was worried about him but shit like this was a once in a lifetime event and needed to be recorded.

Alaina had never seen Wayne angry before and he was low-key scary. The car was so quiet you could hear the silence. She didn't like it at all but she didn't know what to say to him.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah" he answered curtly. She knew he only talked like that when he didn't want to be bothered but he was just gon' have to deal with it because she was determined to get him out his mood.

"I got it on video incase you wanna watch it" she told him and he slightly chuckled.

"Oh God" he exhaled heavily. "What am I gonna do witchu?"

"Uh....love me. The fuck?. Ion even know why you would ask cuh you know exactly what to do wimme" she said with a smirk.

"I do" he returned the smirk.

"Good. Now we just gon' stay parked here or are we gon' actually go home?"

"Right right". He started the car up and pulled out the parking lot before speeding away.

_

"Wait hol' up for a minute" Zee said, confused. "You telling me that you got in a fight with Briella and knocked her into a come with a shoe while Wayne beat Bryan up and put him in a hospital just the morning?"

When they got back, the others wanted to know what happened so the girls immediately whisked Alaina away to the kitchen.

"Well....we was like already outside the hospital so it was just like...they didn't know where else to take him but yeah. I got it on video if you wanna watch it tho"

She picked up her phone and played the video for them. The three girls eagerly snatched the phone out her hands and hurdled around it.

"Damn. There he go" Kris said.

"He really getting his percentage in" Zee added.

"Oooohhhh" they all said and winced in unison.

"He's so strong" Alaina gushed. "Like he really knocked that nigga out"

"What he do again?" Cass asked. "He was perving on the lil girl, Cassiopeia" Kris answered and smacked her head.

"Your full name is Cassiopeia?"

"Unfortunately" she answered. "Sounds like a disease" Zee muttered and Cass shoved her. They started bickering and Kris took the phone and moved away from them so she could keep watching.

Alaina tuned them out and turned to face the others who were in the living room. She smiled at Wayne as he laughed at something Winter said.

He was so cute she just wanted to stare at him all the time. After what he did today, he deserved a lil sum' sum' too. And she knew exactly what to do.

Wayne felt someone looking at him so he looked up and locked eyes with Alaina. She looked around to see if anybody was watching and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She brought her hand up to her lips in a peace sign and flicked her tongue in-between her fingers.

He raised an eyebrow at her very bold gesture and she jerked her head towards the stairs, signalling for them to move upstairs.

He watched as she excused herself from the girls and went upstairs, looking back to give him a wink before disappearing round the corner.

He looked around and saw that Bree nem were deep in their argument about some dumb TV show and the girls were talking about whatever.

He waited a minute before standing up.

"Imma be right back y'all" he said and went upstairs after Alaina. Before he could even get to the door, it was flung open and he was dragged in. She closed the door behind him and slammed him against it.

"How are you so strong with one arm?" He asked in disbelief.

"That's not important right now" she answered as she gripped his shirt and pulled him down into a kiss. They made out sloppily as he felt her up. Their tongues explored each other's mouths and their breathing became heavier as the kiss became more passionate.

She gently nibbled on his bottom lip and his hands came up to wrap around her neck. She licked his lips before pulling away.

He looked down at her with dark eyes as she knelt in front of him. She smirked up at him and started unbuckling his belt.

_

"Damn" he cursed as he saw Alaina wipe the corner of her mouth with her thumb and lick it. "You nasty"

"You made me this way" she smirked at him and sat on the edge of the bed. "I did not". He zipped his jeans up and went to sit beside her.

"Yes you did. I wasn't like this last year"

"Because you were single last year" he pointed out and she cut her eyes at him. "You didn't have nobody like me in your life back then"

"And what's so special bout you?". She crossed her arms, eager to hear what he had to say.

"Can't nobody do a lotta things like me. Can't nobody fuck like me cuh I believe I'm the best you ever had"

"And who told you that?" She asked.

"You, anytime I'm deep in them guts" he answered and she laughed. "No I didn't"

"Forreal? Sounds like you need a reminder then" he said and attacked her neck.

"Nah ion need nun'" she playfully pushed him away but he only came back stronger. "What if the others hear us?". He pulled away and looked at her.

"Do you really care if they do?"

Somewhere between her really wanting to fuck the shit outta Wayne and her wanting to tease him a lil, she really didn't give a fuck who heard them.

"Nope" she answered and his lips came crashing down on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all go stream Gifted by Cordae featuring Roddy Ricch right fucking NOW.
Been playing that shit nonstop since this morning.

Thanks for 95k tho.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.