𝟠𝟡

ˢʰᵃʷᵗʸ
ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢᵏⁱⁿ, ᵗᵃᵗᵗᵉᵈ
ᵃˢˢ ᶠᵃᵗ
ⁱ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ

ᵈⁱᵃⁿᵃ - ᵖᵒᵖ ˢᵐᵒᵏᵉ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒᵐᵇˢ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"How you find this place?" Alaina asked Josh as she looked around the hall

Josh had called her up and told her that he had found the perfect venue for Zee's birthday party after the exhibition at the gallery.

The hall was big and more than perfect for a party. All they had to do was decorate it but they would leave that to the event planner.

"I didn't. Prince did. And he hired the event planner too" he answered.

Prince was Josh's older brother who seemed so willing to help, it was starting to look suspicious. Alaina didn't want to jump to any conclusions cause maybe he was just nice like that.

"This is perfect. He's been really helpful with all this"

"A little too helpful" Josh muttered under his breath.

Something about Prince being so helpful with their plans didn't sit right with Josh. At all. He had been talking about Alaina nonstop ever since they met briefly when they went to drop the pictures off at the gallery. If it wasn't wHiTe iS dEfInItElY hEr CoLoUr, it was I lOvE hEr SmiLe and frankly, Josh was tired.

He had told him that she had a boyfriend but he wasn't buying it. He said he'd ask her himself.

"So what colour do you want the decorations?" Riley, the event planner, asked.

"Pink. She loves pink. A lot. So we gon' have a lotta that" Alaina said.

Josh had to give it to her tho. This was the most he had seen anybody do for their best friend. It amazed him how she still made time to plan all this with finals two weeks away.

"I'm thinking....... I'm thinking a lot of things" Riley started. "I could show you a couple of ideas I have and you can choose from that"

"Yeah. That'd be nice". Riley opened her binder as they moved forward.

"She like it?" Prince asked from behind Josh, placing a hand on his shoulder, making him a jump a little.

"Fuck, you scared me. When you get here?"

"That don't matter. She like it or not?"

"Yeah she loves it." He answered the question.

"I knew she would".