𝟚𝟝

ᵐʸ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᵐʸ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳ
ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵇᵉᵃᵗ, ᵐʸ ˡᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

I sang along to Shea Butter Baby by Ari Lennox and J Cole as I whisked the eggs. I jumped a lil when I felt hands around my waist.

"Morning baby" Wayne whispered in my ear with his morning voice and boy, did it do things to me.

"Hey" I smiled as I dropped the bowl.

"Whatchu doing?" He asked as I turned around to face him. "What it look like?". I placed my hands on his arms.

"It looks like you needa come back to bed cause I ain't even fuck you up yet"

Then what the fuck did he do last night? This nigga got me low-key scared to see his full potential.

"Stop playing" I said. "I'm deadass. Ain't nobody playing. You looking good as fuck in my clothes" he said, glancing down at the sweatshirt I was wearing.

"Whatchu mean yours? It's mine now" I said, moving to the counter.

"Would you stop cooking and listen to me. I'm tryna fuck again". He pressed up behind me and started kissing my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot and I let out a low moan.

"Just drop the bowl and bend over real nice" he whispered in my ear. Ion know what but something bout him seemed so..... compelling. I complied and bent over the counter.

He pulled down the shorts and panties I had on. "Step out" he said and I stepped outta the clothes.

He rubbed on my ass and then slapped it. I moaned as he did it again. "Arch that shit for me" he said and I arched my back.

He fumbled with his jeans a lil before I heard the zipper. He rubbed against my pussy for a while before entering me. I gasped as he filled me up.

He didn't even start off slow. He was thrusting really hard and fast. Just how I like it.

"Faster" I moaned out and he increased his speed, hitting my g-spot over and over again.

"Oh my God....." I bit my lip to keep from screaming. "Don't hold back. I wanna hear it" he said, slapping my ass.

He kept a hand on the counter and another on my waist.

"Fuck..." I moaned, feeling tears spring up in my eyes from all the pleasure.

"Who this pussy belong to?" He asked. "You" I breathed out.

"I can't hear you" he said, slapping my ass.

"You" I said a bit louder.

"Louder" he growled, pulling me up by my hair.

"Fuck! You!" I yelled. I was pretty sure the neighbors could hear how this nigga was beating up my pussy but I didn't care.

"What's my name?" He asked. "Daddy..." I said, throwing my head back on his shoulders. I used one hand to rub on my clit.

"Scream that shit!" he commanded, slapping my ass again.