𝟟𝟛

this one's for -trinnn

ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ-ᶠᵒᵘʳ-ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ

ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉˣᵖʳᵉˢˢ - ʳᵒᵈᵈʸ ʳⁱᶜᶜʰ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Here" I said as I handed Wayne the comb and sat criss cross applesauce in front of him

"Here" I said as I handed Wayne the comb and sat criss cross applesauce in front of him. "Now you sure you can do this?"

So yesterday, I decided to go all natural and took off my lace front. Wayne had offered to style my hair and I dumbly agreed. I don't know what he wanted to do but I was high-key scared for my hair and my scalp.

"Mmcht. Yes. You've asked like five times now" he groaned.

"I just wanna make sure" I defended. "Y'all love me right? Y'all wouldn't lie to me?" I asked the others. "Tell me if he fucks up"

"Mane you worried for no reason. I can do it"

"Don't worry Lay. He your man ain't he? He ain't gon' fuck up" Relly said with a smile. I had a feeling he wasn't smiling to assure me tho.

Welp.

"Whatchu do to your cast?" Bree asked, looking at my hand. "You like it? Wayne did it for me" I answered. I had complained that the cast was too plain so he took a marker and designed his stage name all over the cast.

"What so you drawing on casts now? Fuck happened to bro code mane?"

"Bro code ain't got nun' to do with this. And you ain't even a bro" Wayne smacked his lips.

"Damn bae you got inches" Winter piped up as Wayne combed my hair. "Can you take some of that shit and glue it on Kris's head?" Bree asked and Kris smacked her head, making me laugh.

"Quit moving" Wayne said and held my head still.

"Okay....damn. You braiding it?"

"Yeah I'm braiding it"

"And you're sure you can braid hair?" I asked again and he smacked his lips.

"Mane stop asking me that shit. I told you I could" he answered and everybody looked at him like...

 I told you I could" he answered and everybody looked at him like