𝟟𝟠

ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ⁱᵗ, ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ⁱᵗ

𝟕 ʳⁱⁿᵍˢ - ᵃʳⁱᵃⁿᵃ ᵍʳᵃⁿᵈᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"What?" I asked Zee, looking up from my phone

She had been smiling at me nonstop all morning and it was starting to creep me out.

"Nun'" she shook her head and kept on smiling.

"Okay...... you're being weird and it's freaking me out" I said and sat up. "Imma just go"

"No!" She screamed and I immediately sat down because what the fuck?

"I mean...no" she said in a softer tone and grinned at me.

no" she said in a softer tone and grinned at me

Was that supposed to not freak me out?

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Uh......out?"

"To do what?!" She asked immediately and I jumped.

Jesus Christ

"I wanna go to the mall......" I answered, furrowing my eyebrows at how she was hanging on to my every word. "......to look for a job"

"Awesome. Let's go together"

"You sure you don't wanna go to a hospital instead?"

"Don't be silly" she laughed, standing up. "Let's go" her voice was firmer and much deeper so I stood up immediately.

"Damn"

She on some weird shit. Sum' wrong with this girl.

_

"I swear to God, the next store we stop at better gimme a job or they going outta business" I grumbled.

We had been walking around for hours, okay twenty minutes, and I hadn't seen one store that was hiring. I've only been to like....two stores but I was already getting so frustrated.