𝟞𝟜(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟑)

ˢʰᵉ ᵐʸ ⁿᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ, ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱᵈᵉ

ᵏᵉᵛⁱⁿ'ˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ - ʲ. ᶜᵒˡᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

The large crowd at the cookout had gradually dispersed and now all the oldies were playing spades while Aretha Franklin played in the background

The younger generation busied themselves with cleaning up while Wayne and Alaina unpacked in a room that Aunt Kassandra had shown them upstairs.

Well.....they were supposed to be unpacking. The suitcases were still untouched in the corner of the room while Wayne and Alaina got.....busy.

She bit her lips to hold in her moans as Wayne's tongue worked magic in her. Her back was arched off the bed and her fingers were in his hair but she couldn't make a noise because the walls weren't soundproof and they couldn't risk anybody hearing.

She clenched around his tongue as he thrust in and out of her. His hands held down her trembling thighs apart and he spelt his name out on her pearl.

They locked eyes and her breath caught in her throat as she went overboard and released in his mouth. He greedily slurped up all her juices before trailing kisses up her body, all the way up to her neck.

She nibbled on her bottom lip as he left hot open-mouthed kisses on her neck. He came up so he hovered over her and smirked.

"Tongue got you sprung huh?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows. She shoved him to the side and he laughed. "Admit it tho"

"No" she shook her head and got up to put her clothes back on.

He already had his clothes on so he just stood up and pulled her closer to him. "Just say it"

"Never" she replied as she put on her bra. "Well why not?"

"Because Wayne, you'll never let it go". She pulled her shirt over her head and smoothed the wrinkles a bit. "Yeah but I just-". The conversation was interrupted by a knock at the door.

She adjusted her jeans and fixed her hair a bit before looking Wayne over for any evidence of what they just did. When she didn't find anything, she turned to open the door but he pulled her back and planted a kiss on her lips before letting her go.

"Hey" she said to Kayla as she opened the door and stuck her head out.

"Hey. I just wanted to tell you we was all gonna be on the patio incase y'all wanted to join us"

"Thanks. We gon' come down in a bit". Kayla nodded and went back downstairs.

"Okay so we got like-"