𝟟𝟘(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟗)

ᵇᵃᵇʸ, ᶜᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ (ˢʰʰ)
ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ, ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ - ᵇᵘʳⁿᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʲᵉʳᵉᵐⁱʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉʳᵃⁿⁱ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Wayne and the others had been waiting for six hours and they were all getting panicky

Wayne and the others had been waiting for six hours and they were all getting panicky. It was just wrist surgery, it shouldn't take this long. He had texted Bree nem to let them know what happened. They were naturally worried but he assured them that there was nothing to worry about. Now......he wasn't so sure.

While they waited, he had searched up the complications of wrist surgery and they were so many that he had gotten scared for her. Even the littlest mistake could fuck up her entire arm.

Wayne blamed himself for her current condition. He was supposed to keep her from fighting. If she didn't, her wrist woulda been perfectly fine. He just didn't try hard enough.

"You good?" Maleek asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Out of all Alaina's cousins, he felt as if he connected with Maleek the most. Maybe it was because they were the same age or they had the same interests, he didn't know. He just knew that talking to Maleek felt like he was talking to one of Relly nem.

"Yeah yeah" Wayne answered. "She gon' be fine" he assured him and Wayne nodded. "I know"

Just then, Dr Murray walked up to them and they all shot up from their seats.

"How is she?" Wayne asked.

"She's okay. The surgery was successful. Her wrist will be good as new in no time" he told them and they all let out a breath of relief.

"Can we see her?"

"Of course. Follow me". They all dragged behind him as he led them to her hospital room. "She might be little woozy and off because of the drugs in her system so don't take whatever she says seriously. She'll be back to normal in one or two hours though"

"Heyyyyyy Guestssssss!" Alaina said, happily as they all piled into the room.

"I'll come back when she's in her right state of mind". The doctor excused himself and left the room, leaving them alone.

"He's so nice. Y'all see the wrist band he gave me?" She asked them and showed them the orange wristband on her right wrist.

"How you feel?" Junior asked.

"Better than ever" she grinned. "The cast kinda itch but I'm fine. Is this a sleepover?"

"No. You in a hospital" Kayla answered. "Then why I got this nightgown then?" She pointed at the hospital gown they changed her into for the surgery.