𝟝𝟙

ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ˡᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ⁿᵉᵉᵈᵃ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗᵗᵃ ⁿᵃᵐᵉˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ʰⁱᵗ ˡⁱˢᵗ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Aye why your phone keep buzzing? Wayne asked, picking up the iPhone from the bed

"What?" Alaina called from the bathroom

"Your phone keep buzzing" he repeated.

"What?"

"Mane turn that shit off and listen to what I'm saying"he said, referring to the music playing in the bathroom. She turned it off, eager to hear what he was saying. "It's off"

"I asked why your phone be blowing up"

"Iono. Could you check what it is?" She replied from the bathroom. "Uh...sure"

He quickly typed in her password, purplerain, which he low-key thought she copied from one of his IG posts but she claimed she loved Prince, and tapped on the push notifications.

He was immediately redirected to Instagram and he saw that a lot of people had been tagging her under the same post.

"Well what is it?" She called. He heard the shower stop which meant she'd be out soon.

"Uh... nun'. Just a bunch of people tagging you in some shit" He said as she came out the bathroom with a towel around her. "What typa shit?"

He shrugged and tapped on one of the comments and it took him to this post about a video of Allie when she went live.

"A video of Allie" he informed.

"Why?". She took the phone out his hands and watched the video.

"Now imma address this cuh a lot of people have been talking about how I got my ass beat on live. I did not get my ass beat. I was jumped" Allie declared.

"Yeah. Roddy's new girlfriend and her friend jumped me like they were some typa hooligans. I was just being friendly and she got angry and she hit me. I wasn't expecting that shit"

'She better say she playing right now or imma forreal jump her stank ass' Alaina thought.

"And since we on the topic of his new girlfriend, y'all talking bout how she better than me. She's not. But imma tell you what she is. A motherfucking homewrecker"

Her eyebrows furrowed and she felt Wayne wrap his hand around the back of her neck, probably trying to get her to stay calm.

"And before y'all ask how, imma tell you. He dropped me for her. He didn't even tell me why he did what he did. He just did and the next week, they was together. He was cheating on me and that's what happened. I bet they not even together forreal. She just using him so he can put her on" she finished and the video ended.