𝟙

𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Nah. Forreal she tripping if she think I get down like that" I said as Zora laughed her head off. " Yeah keep laughing till them laughs turn to cries" I mugged her and she stopped walking.

I just told her about this chick in my psychology class that tried to feel up on me. Almost had to put a bitch to sleep.

"Ight then. Since you wanna be bitter. I ain't gon' give you the suprise" she said, resuming the walk. Suprise?

"Nah nah. Don't do me like that. What is it?" I asked, gripping her shoulders. "Ion even wanna say anymore" she said. "I'll do anything" I begged and she smirked.

"Anything?". She knew I loved gifts. Smart ass bitch. I groaned. "Yes. Now what is it?" I asked.

"I want breakfast in bed on weekends and my report typed. Caps and all. Binded" she said. I slit my eyes at her. "We don't even live together" I pointed out. "Oh I know" she smiled innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"It better be worth it" I mugged her as she handed me an envelope. I took it and did a happy dance.

"I'm so excited" I said as I felt on the envelope

"You be shaming me. We outside bitch" She said, shoving me a lil. "It ain't nobody's business what I be doing outside". I rolled my eyes.

"It's thin. Is it money?" I asked, cheesing so hard. "Find out for yourself" she said. My smile widened as I tore the seal open.

I basically tore the rest of the envelope apart. "Aaaahhhhhhhh!" I squealed as I jumped up and down. "Concert tickets" I said as I hugged her. "You're the best Zee" I said.

I looked at the tickets again. "For Roddy Ricch?" I asked. "Who the fuck is that?". Zee let out a breath and face palmed herself.

"This is why you have no life. If you don't know who Roddy is then ion even wanna know who you know" she said. "Back up. That's a lotta knows" I said. "And it don't even matter if I know him. I ain't finna make it" I said, placing the tickets back in her hands.

"Why not?" She asked. "My mama wants me to meet her new boyfriend. It's gon' be cringey but I gotta do it" I shrugged.

"What a waste. Now I gotta go alone" She said, frowning. "No you don't" I said. "Well who am I gonna go with?" She asked. "Joshua" I said and she immediately turned red.

"Mhmm girl I see you. And don't even give me that bullshit bout not feeling ole boy" I said, smirking a bit. "Ight. Bet" she said.

"You do that and imma see you tomorrow?" I asked, about to turn the corner that led to my mama house. "With my breakfast in bed?" She asked. "I didn't even take them tickets so the deal been off". I stuck my tongue out at her and ran round the corner. I knew she wasn't gon' chase after me cause she ain't like running.