𝟝𝟚

ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ʷʰʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ? ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Just put it in real quick"

"Oh my God Wayne! For the last time, it won't fit" Alaina said, exasperated. "it can stretch" he countered. "It's too big"

"It can fit"

"No it can't"

"Do you know what y'all sound like?" Cass questioned, slightly uncomfortable standing next to them while they talked like that.

"Well tell him that them bands can't fit into my purse"

They had been arguing for ten minutes because Wayne wanted to stuff his bands of money into her small ass purse cuh he claimed they had gotten uncomfortable in his jeans.

"It can". He snatched the purse out her hands and put it in. "See?"

"That shit look distorted" Cass commented and Alaina laughed while Wayne mugged her. "But where Relly at? He post ta be driving"

"I'm here damn. Ion even know why y'all wanted to leave by 4 in the damn morning. The roosters ain't even up yet" he grumbled as he got in the driver's seat of the car.

He was mad he had to wake up that early while the others were still asleep.

They planned a road trip to Sacramento solely because Cass said she had never been to a fair before and Alaina wanted to tag along because it had been a while since she did 'something fun'.

"It's a six hour drive" Alaina simply stated and got in with the others.

"How we gon' be on the road six hours just to ride a big wheel?"

"The same way your mother was pregnant for nine months just to end up with you" She countered and everybody sucked in a breath. "Damn she got you good bruh". Wayne laughed and Cass just rubbed Relly's shoulder. Relly mumbled something under his breath and started driving.

_

"C'mon. I really gotta go" Cass whined when they were an hour into the drive. "Cass you been asking for ten minutes. You gotta wait" Relly groaned, already annoyed.

She looked back at Alaina for help but Alaina just shrugged. She turned to Wayne but he was already asleep. She sighed and turned back to face the road.

Thirty minutes later, they were pulling up to a gas station. It was still dark out but the gas station was open 24/7.

"Five minutes and I'm gone" Relly warned Cass as she turned to leave the car. "Yeah yeah"

She left to use the bathroom while Alaina decided to go get some snacks for the road.

"baby" she nudged Wayne. "Baby". He woke up a lil but only to keep his head on her chest and snuggle her like a pillow. "Baby" she repeated but he didn't answer. She muttered an apology before pinching the sensitive part of the back of his neck with her thumb and index finger. Something he hated.

"Yo what the fuck?". He jolted up with a hand to his neck as he looked at Alaina like she murdered his dog.

"You wouldn't wake up" she said, innocently. "That shit hurt"

"Sorry baby" she apologized, caressing his face. "But I wanted to go get some snacks and I was wondering if you wanted anything"

"Anything you get is fine" he waved her off and placed his head on the window to continue his sleep. She rolled her eyes and got out the car.

"Aye where you going?" Relly yelled after her. "Just to get some snacks"

"What if Cass come back and you still in there?"

"Then you wait! Relly. You wait"

She did a lil breathing exercise to shake off the nerves he worked up before going into the store.

She grabbed a couple bags of chips, a couple of water bottles, some candy, a pack of sour patch kids and a six pack of coke before going to the counter to pay.

"Hey pretty lady" Frank as his name tag read, the white boy at the counter flirted with her. "Hi" she replied and started taking the things out the basket and onto the counter.

"Are you from Tennessee?" He asked. "No i-" she tried to say but he wasn't done.

"Cause you're the only ten I see"

"Oh Lord" she muttered. "Look can you just ring me up?"

"Are you tired?" He asked like he genuinely cared. "No i-". Again he wasn't done. "Cause you been running through my mind all day" he flashed her a smile.

"Okay. Imma just take them for free"

She reached over to take a bag and put the snacks into them. When she was done, she dropped a dollar in the tip jar and walked towards the door. "Wait you haven't paid!" He called.

"You got this, right Frank?" She asked with an innocent look and a smile which seemed to trap him. "Yeah. Yeah. Don't worry about it" he waved her off.

"Okay". She left the store and went back to the car. "Taking allat damn time just to buy snacks" Relly mumbled and started the car up.

She ignored him and turned to a now awake Wayne. "I got you them sour patch kids you like so much". He gave her a look and turned away. "Something wrong?"

She didn't really see why he was in a mood. She didn't do anything.

"Wayne?" She called and he ignored her again. "Ight bet".

_

Everybody was quiet as Dior by Pop Smoke played on the radio.

Alaina and Wayne had been ignoring each other ever since they stopped at the gas station and that was an hour ago.

"Midget" Wayne called, having enough of the lack of attention he was getting. She ignored him and focused on the game she was playing on her phone. "Midget" he tried again, this time adding a poke.

"Lay". He placed a hand on her thigh. "Look at me" he said, moving higher.

"You can't ignore me forever"

His hand slipped under her skirt and edged closer to her panties. "Let's see how quiet you can be" he whispered in her ear and rubbed her through her panties. She froze up for a second before resuming her game, feigning indifference.

He moved her panties aside and rammed his middle finger into her. She sucked in a breath which didn't go unnoticed. He smirked cause he knew he had won.

He bit his lip as he plunged in and out of her and her eyes darted around. Relly wasn't paying attention and Cass was asleep meaning they were safe if she was quiet.

Her mouth hung open as he moved faster, adding another finger in the process. She bit her lip to stop herself from moaning. He knew she was about to cum cause he felt her clench around his fingers. He waited till she was at the brink of unraveling and stopped, pulling his fingers out.

"What the fuck?" She whispered, glaring at him. "Oh so now you wanna talk to me?". He laughed and sat back on the seat. She eyed him for a minute before sucking her teeth and facing the other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The previous messed up my mental on how to write in their perspectives so I wrote in omniscient again but I'll be back by next chapter.

So Nicki is preggers......🥺😩😭
I know the news is late btw

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.