𝟜𝟟

ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"How you gon' tell me that he bought you all these diamonds and you ain't pregnant?" My mama asked

After spending the morning with Wayne nem, I went back home to change and came over to my mama's to see her.

"I ain't pregnant"

"Chile don't you lie to me" she warned. "I ain't lying. What I gotta lie for?"

"She's not. He iced her ass out cuh he in loooovvveeee" Zee chimed in. Yeah. She followed me here.

"Oh y'all done said it?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "Now if y'all done said it, you know what that mean"

"What?"

"He gon' have to meet the family. Pass the test" she said. "Pass a test?"

"Hell yes he do. We needa know if he good for you cuh you know y'all youngins be making the dumbest decisions these days so we OGs gotta decide for y'all".

"And how you gon' do that?"

"See I was a player back in the day so imma be able to sniff out when somebody wanna play you cuh your mama smart like that" she said. I shook my head while Zee just laughed.

"Ight. Whatever you say mama"

"Good. Now y'all needa leave. John coming over and he don't needa see y'all ugly faces"

"Mama I look just like you" I defended. "Oh hell nah. What's wrong witchu? Calling me ugly like that. Ion know who the fuck you look like but it sure ain't me" she said, standing up from her seat.

"How you no-" the doorbell rang, cutting my sentence short. "It's John. Y'all kids scram"

We stood up and walked to the door. "Hey John" I said as I opened the door. "Merry Christmas. Bye John"

We quickly left that awkward situation cuh John woulda started asking a million questions and I wasn't ready to answer all of them.

"What we gon' do now?" I asked as we walked down the road. "Nah honey it's what you gon' do now cuh I gotta go see my sis and my man"

She didn't even wait for me to reply before walking down the road towards her sister's place.

She cruel for leaving me like that. I rolled my eyes and felt my phone buzz so I pulled it out my pocket.

Daddy🤞🏽💙
u still witcho mama?
come thru

_

"This why ion like playing witchu. You stay cheating" I huffed, dropping the controller. "I didn't even do nothing" he defended. "You just ass at this game"