𝟝𝟛

ˢʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵈ, ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᶜᵏˢ ᵒᶠᶠ

Wᴀʏɴᴇ

We been at fair just twenty minutes and Cass has managed to somehow lose her phone so we were helping her look for it

We been at fair just twenty minutes and Cass has managed to somehow lose her phone so we were helping her look for it. Well Relly was helping her look for it.

"No Wayne. Stop asking" Alaina huffed, moving away from me. "Well why not?" I asked, dragging her back.

"Cuh I'm still mad at you" she looked around to make sure no one was listening to us. "And I'm not fucking you in a porta potty. that's nasty"

"Yeah we could get our nasty on" I said and she gave me a look. "C'mon. just top?"

"I am not kneeling in there"

"You don't gotta kneel. You could just squat a lil" I bargained. "No"

"C'mon" I persisted. "Why you want me to do this so much anyway?"

"Cuh I luh you. Don't you luh me?"

"Course I luh you" she said. "Then come suck me off. Gobble it up"

"Oh my God. I'm done talking to you". She pushed me away and went to find Cass and Relly. I wanted to go after her but fans recognized me and came to take pictures wimme and I couldn't say no cuh they was the ones that kept me relevant. Gotta show my fans some love.

After a whole lotta pictures and some autographs, they finally left. When I was low-key freaked out a lil because I just signed a baby. And that wasn't even the weirdest thing I signed today.

"Have y'all found it?" I asked as I walked up to them and wrapped my arms around Alaina from the back.

"Yeah. It was in my pocket the whole time" Cass answered, flashing an annoyed Relly a sheepish smile.

"C'mon don't be grumpy. I know what's gon' make you cheer up". She dragged him away and left us standing there.

"I can feel you through my skirt" Alaina said. "This whatchu do to me". I discreetly pressed harder against her.

"Okay lemme tell you what" she turned around to face me. "I'll do anything you want me to, anywhere" she smirked. "If you win that bear for me" she finished, pointing at a couple of bears that hung over a booth.

"Oh shit. The blue one?" I asked and she nodded. "This gon' be a piece of fucking cake. Speaking of cake, can you make me one when we get back?"

"Just go get the bear Wayne" she deadpanned and I rolled my eyes. "Gimme a minute"

I walked over to the booth to check out the game. It was just to shoot a bunch of golf balls off a bunch of bottles so I figured the main focus was on aiming. This was gonna be easier than I thought cuh I been blasting niggas since I was a youngin. I was sure my aim was A1.