𝟟𝟞(𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂)

ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˢⁱᵗᵘᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʰ

ᵈᵉˢᵖᵃᶜⁱᵗᵒ - ˡᵘⁱˢ ᶠᵒⁿˢⁱ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ʸᵃⁿᵏᵉᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʲᵘˢᵗⁱⁿ ᵇⁱᵉᵇᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"I think we should get going now

"I think we should get going now. It's getting late" Alaina said and Wayne instantly stood up out his seat. He had been waiting for this.

Ever since they got here, his mother, his aunt and his sister, Angel, had taken the liberty of embarrassing him by bringing out baby pictures he didn't even know he had.

The pictures made her laugh for an hour straight and even cry a little. It was more like tears of laughter tho.

They had proceeded to tease him all day. His father and uncle even joined in at one point.

Then his traitor of a mother whipped out the home videos and that surprised the fuck outta him.

Like how the fuck did she get things he did secretly on video?

Was she always watching?

If so, what else did she see that wasn't on video?

They had just gone through his toddler years, which seemed to have the most tapes by the way, and were moving on to his preschool years.

"Oh so soon darling? You know what? It's gonna take y'all a long time to get home. Why don't y'all stay the night. We got some extra rooms if you like" Loretta offered.

"Thanks for the offer Lory but we wouldn't wanna disturb you"

Lory?

How the fuck did they move from last name basis to nickname basis in four hours?

"Nonsense dear. Why don't you-"

"You heard her ma. We don't wanna disturb y'all. And it's not that long of a drive" Wayne cut in.

She cut her eyes at him for interrupting her but eventually let it go.

"Well if y'all insist then. I hope you come around more often" she smiled and Alaina and she returned it.

"Bye" Angel beamed and pulled her into a tight hug. Wayne smiled at that. He liked how everybody just genuinely liked her.

But what wasn't to like?

"Nice meeting you Mr Moore" she said to his father.