𝟛𝟚

ʷʰʸ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ⁱ ʷᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵐʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵃ ˢʰᵒʳᵗʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠʳᵒⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ?

Wᴀʏɴᴇ

(this man is so effortlessly fine😭)

"Nigga wake the fuck up!" Relly loud ass yelled in my ear making me jump. "Mane what the fuck you want?" I grumbled.

"Nigga you 22! Getcho ass up!" Bree yelled too, making me groan.

"We popping shit!" Winter yelled too and I felt something drizzle on me.

"What the fuck?" I asked, getting up. I seen it was just her popping bottles of champagne so I laid back down.

"This nigga really going sleep on us. Where Bird at?" Bree asked. "I'm here" Bird said.

"Jump on his ass"

"Okay" he said.

"I'm up. I'm up" I said, sitting up.

"Good. Get ready. We going to da buffet downstairs" Donbo said. "They serving that all you can eat special and you know they fat asses finna eat all they can eat" Winter said.

"Mane shut up. You fat too" Keefa said and smacked her head.

"Right. Like we the only skinny niggas" Relly said to me. "Skinny? Now you needa stop allat cap cuh your ass ain't been skinny since we left Philadelphia. Allat Krispy Kreme donuts did a number on ya" Bree said, poking his stomach.

"Fuck you" he said, swatting her hand away.

"Y'all needa leave. I'm tryna sleep" I said.

"You is one dry ass nigga" Keefa said. "Mane this Detroit. Getcho ass out that bed" Donbo said, ripping the covers away from me.

"Yeah. Get in the shower. We gon' pick out your fit" Bird said, opening my suitcase.

"No. Y'all should get out and lemme sleep"

"That's ight. We just gon' bring the shower to you" Winter said and I felt ice fall on me pretty hard.

"Mane what the fuck?" I asked, getting out the bed.

"Where'd you even get ice from?"

"It's the ice in the bucket the champagne came in" she said. "That shit hurt" I said, rubbing my head.

"Well it got your ass to get out the damn bed, didn't it?" She replied, smartly.

"Y'all making a mess" I said, glancing at the stains on the sheets from the champagne and the melting ice on the bed.

"We ont care. Now take your ass to the bathroom" Relly said and I rolled my eyes. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I came out and wrapped a towel around my waist and grabbed another to dry my hair.