𝟛𝟘

ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ⁱᵗ
ⁱᵗ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

I was so excited

I was so excited. Tomorrow was the day they were coming back from tour and I couldn't wait.

I been so boreddd and Zee been busy with Joshua, school been soooo stressful and shit.

I was about to go take a shower when my phone rang. It was Wayne so I answered.

"Hey" I said. "Wassup wassup? Rells on da line" Relly said. I shook my head and laughed. "Why you on the phone?"

"Damn. You not even gon' answer a nigga. Ight. That's cool. No hard feelings tho"

"What is it Relly?" I asked. "I got news"

"What?"

"We not coming back tomorrow" he said. "Well why not?" I asked. "The tour been extended"

"What?!" I yelled.

"Oouu she mad. Nigga you up" he said. I heard some fumbling and someone clearing their throat.

"Yo this Winnt" Winter said.

"Is it true?"

"So this tour's been extended. Yeah you heard right"

"For how long?" I asked.

"A month"

"A month?!"

"She blazing. Who up next?" The phone was passed again.

"This the realest nigga you ever knew" Bree said. "Bitch you a bitch" I heard Bird say, followed by a smack.

"That shit really hurt" she said. "Witcho fat ass hand"

"You talking or nah?" I asked. "Right. Yeah" she said and cleared her throat.

"The tour done been extended and we staying another month"

"I already know that but when y'all coming back?" I asked.

"Ion know. Like maybe late October"

"Late October?!"

"Shit she really gon' let it rip" she said and I heard more fumbling. "This Big bird" he said.

"Yeah the tour's been extended and we staying till late October. Don't be mad. It wasn't our fault" he said.

"Whatchu mean it wasn't your fault?!"

"I just remembered I ordered from UberEats and it's here" he said.

"This Dee" Donbo said.

"Why was it extended?" I asked. "Uh...um....I ain't got a excuse so imma just pass this to your mans" he said.