𝟡𝟞

ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵍᵒⁿ' ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃʸ?
ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ʸᵉᵃʰ-ʸᵉᵃʰ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ, ᵒʰ, ʸᵉˢ, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃˡ
ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿ' ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ

ˢᵒˡᵃʳ ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉ @ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ - ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Oh so you FAT fat without jeans?" Alaina asked her ass in the mirror as she looked at it

Now that she thought about it, living alone had its upside. At least now she could walk around in just her underwear.

"Ok it's getting a lil cold"

She threw on an oversized hoodie and some shorts before putting her hair in a ponytail.

Maybe if she started now to study, she would cover at least enough to get her through the first paper tomorrow.

She went downstairs with her books and sat on the couch. She decided to read business first but her notes weren't complete.

"Hey Zee you got you-" she paused when she realized Zee wasn't there anymore.

"Damn. It's really only me in this bitch" she muttered.

She decided to just forget the notes and read what she had.

After ten minutes she got thirsty and stood up to get some water but stopped when she heard noise right outside her door. She quietly moved closer to her door and pressed her ear against it to hear what was going on.

"Just ring the damn doorbell mane!" Someone that sounded like Relly yelled. "She ain't gon' kill you!"

"Better yet knock if you don't want your fingerprints anywhere. Just do sum'!" Another person yelled.

"What if she don't wanna see me?" Wayne's voice came.

"Why the hell you turning back? Go!"

Alaina shook her head as she opened the door and leaned on the doorway.

"Oh shit! She's out!" Bird yelled and got in the car, making Wayne turn around immediately.

"Whatchu doing here?" She asked him and he cleared his throat, preparing to start talking.

"I know you hate me right now. I know you don't wanna see me-"

"Damn right" she interrupted him.

"I know you don't wanna have anything to do wimme. I know you just wanna bash me over the head with a vase. But I'm here asking for five minutes. All I need is five minutes. Five uninterrupted minutes of me talking. That's all I'm asking for" he said.

She looked behind him to see everybody had come out the car and they were all giving her thumbs up.

"I'm listening" she finally said, crossing her arms.

"Great" he smiled but she rolled her eyes. "Ion even know where to start. I know what I said that night was horrible. It was wrong on so many levels and I shouldn't have said the shit I sai-"

He was interrupted by 'Solar Drive @ Night' playing on a stereo Donbo was holding up.

"Keep going" Alaina told him and he nodded.

"Right. I know the shit I said and did is inexcusable and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions and not trusting you. I'm sorry for calling you out your name like that. I'm sorry for everything. But I didn't do whatchu thought I did"

"What are you talking about?" She asked, confused.

"I didn't go running off to Allie the first chance I got. I didn't tell her I loved her. I didn't have sex with her, Lay"

"Then why was you-"

"I was there because she told me she had sum' to tell me. She said it was an emergency. It was just another one of her tricks and I fell for it. I didn't tell you that night cuh I thought you'd think I was lying to you"

"How do I know you not lying right now?"

"I would never lie to you and you know this". He paused to grabbed her hands and placed them in his. "It's you. It's always been you. I love you. And I wanna spend the rest of my life with you" he professed his love for her as her eyes teared up.

"Awwww" Everybody cooed but Alaina's mum was quick to shut it down.

"Shut up and let them have their moment!" She yelled at them and Alaina snorted.

She didn't even notice her mum had pulled up too. She guessed the gang told Zee and Zee told her cause Zee was here too.

"I love your smile" Wayne said. "And I wanna be the reason you smile everyday. I wanna be with you everyday. I don't wanna lose you. I'm not ready to lose you, Lay. I'm not. And I don't think I'll ever be"

"I want a girlfriend" Winter cried out loud as she sobbed on Bird's shoulder.

"I'm deadass sorry. And I want you to gimme a second chance. That's all I want. Please" he finished.

"Take him back!" Everybody chanted like a mantra as they all waited for her response.

"What song is this?" She asked, tears streaming down her eyes as she pointed at the big ass stereo Donbo was holding up.

"Solar sum'" Wayne answered.

"By who?"

"Tory"

"Lanez?"

"Mhmm" he hummed in response, nodding.

"You're stupid" she smiled as she pulled him in for a kiss. Everybody cheered at the sight of the two of them while Winter wiped away her tears.

"This is beautiful mane" Relly whispered to them.

"Right. I almost cried" Winter said, trying to play it off but they all gave her a look.

"Bitch you left your tears on my shirt" Bird reminded her.

"Forget her tears. I think her dignity on the floor somewhere" Cass joked, pretending to look around and they all laughed except Winter.

"Mane fuck y'all" she grumbled and got in the car.

Wayne picked Alaina up in his arms as he walked into the house and kicked the door closed.

"I love you" she whispered as they pulled away.

"I love you too" he whispered back.

"Don't ever leave again. Ion think I'd survive that one"

"I wouldn't dream of it" he responded and leaned in to kiss her again.

He didn't give a fuck about anything happening around them at this moment. He was just glad to have her back.

And he sure as hell wasn't gonna fuck it up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I've given y'all what you was asking for. I hope y'all happy.

Fun fact: I actually got in my feelings writing this because I do NOT have a boyfriend and it sucks to be single when you're reading and or writing cute shit like this😩😭😭😭

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.