𝟠𝟜

ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ᵗᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˢʰᵒʷ ⁿᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ

ᵇⁱᵍ ˢᵗᵉᵖᵖᵉʳ - ʳᵒᵈᵈʸ ʳⁱᶜᶜʰ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You sure you good?" Wayne asked Alaina

"Yessss" she whined. "Just let me go in. You gon' make me late".

Ever since the incident last week, he had refused to let her out his sight. He had insisted on driving her to school and back, taking her to work and other things like that.

"Just for a lil bit. You can be a lil late" he said.

"Noooo" she laughed.

"Ok fine. Lemme get a kiss 'fore you go then"

She kissed him and he pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. He slipped his hands under the hoodie she wore and placed them on her bare back.

"Can I go now?" She asked when they broke the kiss.

Yeah. Get on. Witcho fine ass". He slapped her ass and she winced, making him laugh.

"See you later" she turned to leave but he he grabbed her bag.

"Wait. Can I get a hug?"

She playfully rolled her eyes and hugged him. He placed a kiss on her forehead before squeezing the life out of her.

"Bruh I'm gon' be late"

"Okay okay. You can go" he said, giving her the bag.

"Finally"

"Call me when you get out. Don't talk to nobody you ont know" he reminded her.

"Yes dad"

"It's daddy to you" he corrected.

"ItS dAdDy To YoU" she mocked and ran into the building before he could get her. Once she disappeared into the building, his smile dropped.

It was time for business.

He took his phone from the cupholder and dialed a number he never thought he would call again.

It went to voicemail twice before the call was finally answered.

"What the fuck do you want Ricch?" The person at the other end asked harshly.

"You at home?"

"You ain't answered my question yet"

"Imma pull up in a minute" he said and hung up.

_

"I need your help Cali" Wayne cut straight to the chase when he got to Cali's crib.

Cali was one of the guys Wayne actually fucked with back when he was still gangbanging. Unfortunately, some shit happened and they fell out. But he was still the only person that could help him with what he needed so he just had to swallow his pride.

"With what?"

"I need a whole lotta shit but first, your cousin still in jail?"

"Hol' on. I never said I was gon' help you" Cali said.

"C'mon mane. You owe me" Wayne reminded him.

"I owe you? After all the shit you did to me?!". Cali had gotten angry at what Wayne said because apparently, Wayne had fucked him over back when they was still cool.

"Whatchu mean shit I did to you?"

"You really gon' stand there and act like you ont know what the hell I'm talking bout? You fucked my sister!"

"So what? I went to jail cause of your ass!". That seemed to quiet Cali down. "So you owe me a whole fucking lot Carter!"

Cali knew better than to push the 'who owes who' banter after Wayne had used his government. It meant he was dead serious.

"Why you wanna know if he still in jail?" He asked after a brief silence.

"Santa Monica county right?"

He remembered Cali's cousin, Marco or whatever, was on the run and he finally got booked up in Santa Monica.

"Yeah" Cali nodded.

"I want him to get somebody for me"

"Who?"

"Just this nigga tryna mess with my girl" he explained, shocking Cali.

"Your girl?" He asked. "What happened to never keeping a bitch. You was screaming that shit from the rooftops"

"Aye watch that bitch word. She anything but that" he defended her.

"Damn she got you sprung. Who is she?"

"That ain't none of your business. Just listen to what I gotta say"

_

"Girl I'm telling you he tripping" Alaina told Zee on the phone. "Talmbout projects. Like finals a month away, I ain't typing no dumbass report. Thank God for that sis. Least when we graduate, ion gotta see his crusty ass on Wednesdays no more" she said and Wayne laughed.

"Who was that?" Zee asked.

"It's just Wayne" she answered. "Stop listening to me. Face your game". She pushed his head away and scooted away from him.

"Girl I'm gon' have to call you back. The manager's coming" Zee said and hung up.

"See whatchu done did. She hung up". She threw a pillow at Wayne but he dodged it. He paused his game and picked up the pillow, tossing it back to her.

"Throw it again. You looked sexy when you was doing it" he said.

"Boy- I can't witchu. You always tryna flirt". She shook her head and went to her iMessage to text Josh.

alaina

meet me by that café near school 1pm tmrw

She had a vague idea of what she wanted to do for Zee's birthday. She was gonna work on getting Zee's photography put up in an art gallery. She knew nothing would make Zee happier than seeing her work up on a wall in a gallery. And Josh was gonna take all the credit for it.

And then they would get back together.

What a perfect plan.

The only thing left was to convince the owner of an art gallery to put her work up.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a pillow hitting her.

"Fuck you thinking bout that got you smiling like that?" Wayne asked.

"Nun'" she answered immediately.

He eyed her warily before resuming his game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short chapter but it's whatever......

what y'all think wayne planning?

y'all think the plan for zee's birthday gon' fall through or nah?

don't forget to vote and comment
thanks

not edited.