𝟚𝟡

²⁴ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ
ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ²⁴ ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"I can't do this no more

"I can't do this no more. I finna drop outta college" I groaned and dropped my head in her hands.

"I know right" Zee agreed as she plopped down on the couch. "Mane..."

Her phone rang and she answered.

"Hey......what?......no way..... yeah ight" she hung up.

"Who was it?" I asked. "Josh. He wants to take me out" she said. "You should go" I said.

"You sure you can be home alone?" She asked.

"Bitch fuck you. Of course I can be home alone"

"Ight then. Imma go get ready"

She went upstairs and came back in like five minutes. "He's outside. I'm gone"

"Bye" I waved and she left.

What to do....what to do.....

I thought about cooking but I was too lazy to. I didn't wanna watch a movie or anything so I just mindlessly scrolled through Instagram.

The doorbell rang and I stood up.

"You forget anything?" I asked as I opened the door. I saw this strange guy standing there. "You're not Zee" I said.

"No. I'm Bob" he smiled.

"Well...Bob....can I help you?"

"Yeah. I got a delivery for uh... Faith Davis" he read from a piece of paper.

Now who the hell using my middle name?

"That's..me" I said. "Okay good"

He gave me a clipboard. "Sign here please" I took it and signed it. He left and came back with a box. "Do you know who it's from?" I asked, taking the box.

"Unfortunately I don't" he said.

"That's okay. Have a nice day Bob"

"Thanks. You too" he flashed me a smile and left. I closed the door with my foot and set the box down.

I opened it and gasped.