𝟚𝟛

ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸˢ
ᵍⁱʳˡ, ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"You really didn't have to" I told Wayne as we walked around the mall. "I did. I leave in three days and I wanna spend time with you"

"Okay but did they have to come?" I pointed at the others behind us carrying bags and bags of stuff.

Funny how he took me shopping and I haven't even bought one thing.

"Aye that's our nigga. Wherever he go, we go" Relly said.

"Yeah" Bree chimed in.

"Whatever" I shook my head.

We walked around the mall some more but kept stopping cause people came to take pictures with Wayne.

"Hey Roddy. We're huge fans. Can we take a picture with you?" one girl asked. She came with a group of girls. "We gon' wait over there" I said, pointing at a bench by the side and he nodded.

"Come follow me to a store real quick" Zee said as I sat down.

"Why?" I asked. "Come on. Kris and Cass coming too"

"Ight. Imma go tell five" I said. I stood up and walked over to where they were taking pictures.

"The girls and I are gonna go check out a store. It'll be a minute" I whispered in his ear, standing on my tippy toes.

"Here" he said, handing me his credit card.

"Nah. Ion need it. We just-" he cut me off. "Take it. Buy yourself sum' nice. You ain't bought not one thing since we came here"

"Ight. Thanks baby" I said and pecked him.

"Better hurry your ass up. I needa buy myself some drip" Bree said from behind me.

"Mane shut yo' stupid ass up" I said and walked back to Zee nem. "Leggo bitches" Zee said and we all followed her.

"Seriously?" I asked as we stopped in front of Victoria's Secret.

"Hush up and follow me" she said.

"What we even doing here?" I asked. "What it look like?" She asked rhetorically as we walked in.

"I need some new sets of lingerie cause Josh done ripped up all the ones I got" she said.

"And we came here why?" Kris asked.

"I need y'all opinions" she said.

"I thought you'd be happy to be here" Cass said to me. "Why?" I asked.

"Y'know....Roddy leaving in three days so I thought y'all would be getting your freaky on" she said.

"Nah. She been sulking all around the place. She didn't even wanna leave her room" Zee said.

"Mane don't be snitching" I sucked my teeth.

"It's a dead giveaway. Look at your outfit. You didn't even try. Out here looking like a damn nigga" she said

 Out here looking like a damn nigga" she said