𝟝𝟞

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱᶠ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳⁱⁿᵏ ⁱ ᵖᵒᵘʳᵉᵈ
ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ⁱ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒʳᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Her eyes brimmed with tears as she smiled at the box of chocolates and literally the biggest bouquet of black roses she had ever seen in her life with an 'A' made of gold roses in the middle

Her eyes brimmed with tears as she smiled at the box of chocolates and literally the biggest bouquet of black roses she had ever seen in her life with an 'A' made of gold roses in the middle. There were some other bags around it but that wasn't really her main focus.

She couldn't help but get emotional. This had to be the most anyone had ever done for her on valentine's.

She slowly walked to the bed and picked up the note there.

If you're reading this, you probably followed the clues back here
either that or you got tired and came back home =_=

this is the last clue

come with me to a place where we can stare up at the stars
where two worlds come together yet are so far apart

PS: when you figure it out, I left a dress in your closet, put it on
I'll be there in two hours ;-)

Honestly, the last clue confused the fuck outta Alaina. She knew he was talking about the sky but she just didn't know where exactly.

It had to be somewhere you could stargaze. An observatory maybe?

She shook her head at the thought. That wasn't her scene and neither was it Wayne's.

The park? She shook her head again.

The park was outta the options cause she was coming from the park and she hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary there.

Maybe it was a field or something.

After a lot of thinking, she gave up. She couldn't really pinpoint where he was talking about so she was just going to let him tell her where it was.

She opened her closet to check out the dress he was talking about.

It was a short, black, open back silk dress and it was absolutely beautiful.

She decided to take a quick shower before putting it on because she felt kinda 'moist' and didn't want to feel all weird when she put it on.

She took advantage of the shower to shave her legs and do other hygienic things so she felt squeaky clean.

She applied lotion and deodorant before putting on the dress and after that, she did her hair and light makeup. By the time she was done, an hour had gone by and Wayne had texted that was he was outside.