𝟙𝟞

ˢᵒ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿˢ
ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ˡⁱˡ ʳᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"This feels nice" I said as the masseuse applied pressure on my shoulders.

"Tell me about it" Cass agreed.

We decided to have a lil girls' day, just us girls, except Bree and Wint. We even invited Kris, Bree's girlfriend.

"I'm so glad y'all invited me" Kris said. Everything was perfect....well almost everything.

"Yes. Fuck. That feels so fucking nice...." Zora moaned.

Leave it to her to make everything sound R-rated.

"Zee quit moaning and shit" I said.

"Hell nah. This feel too good to be quiet" she said and I rolled my eyes.

Soon the session was over and we put on our robes.

"Shit. I feel like going sleep on you bitches" I said as a yawn escaped my lips.

"Me too. I ain't ever felt this relaxed" Cass said.

"Anyway what's next on the agenda, hoes?" Zee asked.

"Uh...we post ta go change up our hair" Kris said.

"Yeah. We gotta hurry up too y'all. I got me a date" I said.

Yup. Y'all heard right. A date. With Mateo. We been talking for a week now and he kinda just asked me and I said yes.

"Oouu. With who?" Cass asked as she came to stand beside me. "This guy. His name's Mateo" I said.

"Mateo?" Zee asked, giving me a weird look. "Yeah. I met him at the mall"

The masseuses left the room so we could change back to our normal clothes.

"Well we gon' prep you the fuck up for your date. You gon' go in there looking like a damn snack" Kris said, smiling. I smiled back. We quickly wore our clothes and left the room.

Zee trailed back while Kris and Cass walked ahead of us. "Mateo?" She whispered. "Yeah" I said.

"Well what happened to Roddy?" She asked. "You can't expect me to keep on waiting" I said.

"At least tell him. You leaving that nigga clueless and he gon' keep on going bout his business cuh he don't know how you feel" she said.

"Please just leave it alone" I said. She looked at me then sighed. "Fine. I will" she said.

"Thank you" I said. "But you gon' let us dress you tho" she said and I nodded. "I wasn't really asking bitch" she said and I shook my head.

_

"Ight. How I look?" I asked.

"Ion give a shit. Get out my house and lemme watch me some Madea in peace" Mee maw said. I smacked my lips. My grandma was visiting and everytime she visit, her and my mama just team up and be on they bullshit together.

"Just tell me" I said. She turned and looked at me for a second. "Child where your skirt at?" She asked with wide eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"Mee maw this a dress" I said. "Hell it's not. Your knees showing" she said and I laughed.

I was about to say something when the doorbell rang. "My date's here" I said.

I went to open the door. I saw Mateo standing there with a smile on his face. "Hey" I said. "You look nice"