𝟠𝟝

ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏʸ, ʷᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵇᵉ ᵒⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏʸ ˢʰⁱᵗ

ᶜʳᵃⁿᵏ - ᵍᵘᵗᵗᵃ𝟏𝟎𝟎

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"This is really unnecessary" Alaina said

"Ion give a fuck. I needa know where you at 25/8" Wayne replied on facetime.

He was busy at the studio and couldn't come pick her up so she decided to call a Lyft to get to work. He was so bothered by the idea, he told her to stay on facetime with him the whole time.

"And where you going anyway?" He asked.

"Relax. I'm just wanna get some coffee before going to work" she lied. She was actually gonna go meet up with Josh but y'all already knew this.

"Show me"

"What?"

"You heard me. Gimme a full four hunnid degrees of where you at" he demanded.

"It's 360 actually" she corrected.

"Make it four hunnid"

She rolled her eyes and flipped the camera for a second before flipping it back.

"That wasn't four hunnid degrees" he grumbled.

"Ion care. Bruh forreal this shit so embarrassing. Like ion even got my airpods wimme" she said.

Just then, a text from Josh asking where she was came in. She quickly paused the facetime to text back.

"Why you got me on pause?" Wayne asked.

"Boy hol' on. I'm texting" she answered.

After sending the text, she unpaused the facetime to see a frowning Wayne.

"Wipe that look off your face" she rolled her eyes as she finally got to the café.

"You said you wasn't with your airpods right?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

She looked around and spotted Josh in a booth in the corner so she went there and sat down.

"Nun'. Just hurry up and come back home so you can come ride my face!" he said in a louder tone than normal and Josh choked on the coffee he was drinking.

"Oh my God boy what the-"

"I wanna eat you out while you covered in chocolate" he cut her off, making Josh choke even more.