𝟝

𝑆𝒉𝑎𝑤𝑡𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛', 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑒

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"You sure you wanna do this?" Wayne asked and I nodded without looking at him. "It gon' hurt tho" he said. "You sure?"

"Oh my God, just do it already" I snapped and he nodded. I felt the needle pierce my skin so I squeezed Wayne's hand. I know y'all confused so imma explain.

I said I wanted a tattoo and Wayne decided to take me to get one. I already had a couple but I wanted more. I wanted a full sleeve but I was afraid to actually get something horrible and not be able to get it off my skin. I heard that removing a tattoo hurt more than getting it and my pain tolerance could only get me so far.

"Hold still" the artist said and I realized I was squirming. I stayed still as he continued with the tattoo.

It hurt like a bitch but it was worth it cause when he was finally done, it was beautiful.

"This shit is mad tight" I said as I checked it out in the mirror. "You gon' need to get that covered up" the artist said. He applied some petroleum jelly on it and then put a bandage over it. He gave me the directions on how to take care of it.

"Ight. Gotcha. What's the total?" I asked but he shook his head. "No charge. I mean you got..." he looked around. "...Roddy Ricch..." he whispered. "...to come" he smiled. I looked over at Wayne who was going through the idea books.

"Ight then. We gon' go now" I smiled at the artist and stood up. "C'mon Five" I said, dragging his arm. We went outside and got into his Rolls Royce.

"I still don't understand why we couldn't have just walked" I said. "Cause we going out today. We going to a lotta places so we gon' need a car" he explained.

"Lotta places? No sir, I agreed to the tattoo parlor" I said. "Well I got some errands to run and you coming with me"

"

Whatever" I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the chair but I immediately shot up.

"Fuck"

"What happened?" Wayne asked. "This tattoo hurts like a bitch" I said.

"I could tell when you almost broke my fingers" he laughed. "Akekeke nigga. It ain't funny" I mugged him.

"Relax. I was just playing. But forreal you got a iron grip. Did you do any sports in high school?" He asked.

"Yeah. I did track. It doesn't affect my hands tho but I got them nice ass legs" I beamed. "Who the hell lied to you? They wild for that" he laughed and I mugged him again.