𝟡𝟟

ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ˢᵉˣ, ⁱᵐᵐᵃ ᵉᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ, ᵇᵉᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ, ᵗʳᵉᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ
ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ˢᵗᵃᵐᵖˢ, ⁱᵐᵐᵃ ᵉ-ᵇ-ᵗ

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶜʸᶜˡᵉ - ᵗᵒᵒˢⁱⁱ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Wayne woke up at 5am to Alaina sleeping peacefully beside him and he smiled

Wayne woke up at 5am to Alaina sleeping peacefully beside him and he smiled. He had missed this. A lot. He pulled her closer and she snuggled into him.

"Baby?" He called to know if she was still asleep. When he was sure she wasn't awake, he continued.

"I just want to apologize again for everything. I know I already did but I still feel guilty" he whispered.

"I also peeped that you still had the ring on, even when we was arguing. That at least gave me a little hope that you wasn't completely done with me. But all that's besides the point. I think I'm ready to take this to the next leve-" he paused when she moved around a bit.

He waited some more after she had stopped to continue talking.

"Ight imma just say it. I want you to move in wimme. Ion like how you all alone up in here. But ion want you to move in wimme and the gang. I wanna buy a house. Just for the two of us. Maybe we could even have out of this world sex by the fire like Bruno said. Who knows, maybe I could take you to Mars" he said, chuckling at his own joke.

"That was a horrible attempt at humor" Alaina spoke up, making him freeze.

"How long you been awake?"

"Long enough to hear everything you said. You not the best at whispering y'know?"

"Why didn't you tell me you was awake?"

"I wanted to see how your lil speech would end. I was disappointed" she laughed and he smacked his lips, turning to face the other way.

"You going to sleep on me?"

"Yup" he replied.

"Well that's mean"

"I know"

It got quiet after that, the only sound being the tick-tock of the wall clock.

"Hey baby I been thinking........I think I'm ready for a kid" she said and he immediately turned back around.

"Forreal?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.

"No stupid" she laughed and the smile on his face dropped.

"But if I did want a child, she'd be cute"

"Yeah" he agreed. "He would be just like his daddy too. Handsome and strong"

"I think you mispronounced bigheaded and cocky" she said and he frowned.