𝟜𝟚

ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵒⁿ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵉᵈᵇᵃᶜᵏ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

After helping grandma and my aunties cook in the kitchen, Jada, Kayla and Maya, my cousins, and I went back outside to mingle with the others

Our family's kinda big so imma just break down the family tree.

Grandpa Tyrone (69) + Grandma Rose (68)
Uncle Odell (46) + Aunt Nisha (43) = Junior (20) and Jada (20)
Uncle Earl (45) + Aunt Nique (41) = Maya (16), Rae (12) and Ant (6)
Uncle Michael (43) + BM #1 (?) = Briella (21)
Uncle Michael (43) + BM #2 (young asl cuh uncle michael like em sugar babies) = Violet (11)
Aunt Kassandra (42) + her husband (iono his age cuh he been out the pic for a long ass time) = Maleek (22) and Kayla (19)
My mama (37) + My daddy (woulda been 40) = Me (21)

Yeah my mama had me when she was sixteen but that's what she get for living 'reckless'

"Y'all know when Briella nem gon' get here?" Kayla asked and everybody tensed up.

See Briella was that typical stuck up bougie ass cousin that nobody liked. She was a basic ass hoe that thought she was better than everybody cuh her mama got a lil money saved up from them child support checks.

Harsh but so fucking true.

She hated everybody but our beef was personal. She made it personal when she told my mama I snuck out to see a boy and my mama whooped my ass into the next week.

"They here now" Leek pointed behind us and we turned to see Uncle Michael and his kids.

"Violet!" Rae ran up to Violet and hugged the fuck outta her. They held hands and ran elsewhere to gossip bout whatever it is 12 year olds talk about these days.

"Briella" Kayla called and went to give her a hug but she curved her. That's the problem with Kayla, she was too nice.

"You didn't have to do her like that" Jada said.

"She didn't have to hug me"

Like I said, colossal bitch...

I just rolled my eyes and turned back to the others.

_

The sounds of forks clanking and uncle Odell's loud laugh could be heard from a mile away.

"Aye Maleek where Aniyah at?" Bryan asked.

Aniyah was Maleek's fiancée. They started dating back in freshman year of college and he popped the question last year.

"She went to see her mama but she said she was gon' come by next week tho" he revealed. "She better" Grandma chimed in.