𝟝𝟟

ʷᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
ʷᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵐᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ
ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇˡⁱⁿᵈ? ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰⁱᵍʰ?

Wᴀʏɴᴇ

meturn on the radio92

me
turn on the radio
92.3

I had an interview with Big Boy's Neighborhood and I wanted Alaina to listen. She couldn't come with us cuh she had to study so I texted her to let her know I was gonna be on in a few.

4l🔒
now you know ion own no damn radio🙄

me
you ont?

4l🔒
ion
you ever heard me talmbout a radio🤨

me
🤷🏾‍♂️

4l🔒
😒
hol' on
imma go to my mama house rq

I dropped my phone as Big Boy walked into the room.

"Damn. Roddy Ricch. It been a long time since I seen you" he said and dapped me up.

"I could say the same bout you"

"You ready?" He asked. "Yeah. I just gotta check sum' real quick. Hol' on". He nodded and moved over to his seat. I unlocked my phone to see that she had texted.

4l🔒
damn
my mama got like five radios in this bitch
got me wondering what the hell she listen to

me
just tune in

4l🔒
ight.
done

"Roddy we on in ten seconds. You ready?". I nodded.

"three, two- Big Boy's Neighborhood. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to The Neighborhood, Roddy Ricch. Grammy nominated Roddy Ricch" he started.

"Glad to be back"

"Y'know I admire you Roddy"

"You do?" I asked, surprised. I've had people say that to me but never Big Boy. He was one of the people I listened to growing up and it gave me a certain kinda joy hearing him say that.

"Hell yeah I do. Your journey to the top wasn't easy and the circumstances didn't make it any easier but you persisted and I admire that. But most of the people don't know that. How bout you tell us again?"