𝟚𝟘

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵒᵘˡ ⁿᵒʷ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Bitch get the fuck up!" I heard someone yell from afar but I just ruled it out as nothing. I snuggled deeper into my pillow and let out a deep breath. Sleep felt really nice at a time like this. But I gotta wonder, did sleep ever feel this wet?

I felt water drip onto me. I scrunched up my face and turned the other side. And that was when I felt the big splash. I jumped outta bed and onto the floor just to see Zee with a bowl beside my bed.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked.

"You wouldn't wake up" she shrugged. I cut my eyes at her and stood up. "I made you breakfast" she said as she pointed at the bowl of cereal on my nightstand.

"Eat up. Take a shower. Imma pick out your outfit" she said. "Wait. How you know I'm going out?" I asked her. "I saw Roddy when I came back and he told me" she said.

I decided not to mention what I heard yesterday on the phone because I knew it would result to her telling me things I would never be able to unhear.

I nodded and picked up the bowl of cereal. It seemed kinda weird compared to the normal cereal I eat so I sniffed it.

"Is this Honey Nut Cheerios?" I asked with a look of disgust. "Yeah" she said.

"I'm allergic to almonds you ass" I said, dropping the bowl back.

"Okay so maybe they're for me" she said, shooting me a sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower.

After showering and brushing my teeth, I just stared at myself in the mirror.

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelled. I heard heavy ass footsteps and soon Zee came in. "What?" She asked. "What the fuck is this?" I asked, pointing at the huge ass zit on my chin.

"I believe it's called a zit" she said with a smug smile. "

"This shit is not funny. How am I supposed to be on my hot girl shit when I got a volcano on my face?" I asked as I plopped down on the closed toilet seat.

"You dramatic as hell. Nothing makeup can't fix" she said. "Imma take care of it. You just go get dressed.

I nodded and went back to my room. I saw the outfit she picked out on a hanger. I put on some underwear and then I put it on.

 I put on some underwear and then I put it on

It was actually like something I would wear. It's weird that Zee actually picked out something I like.

"You done?" She asked, coming in. "Ight. Time to get started on your hair" she said, smiling.

"Don't fuck it up" I said. "Bitch please, when have I ever fucked up something important to you?" She asked.

I gave her a wtf look. "Don't answer that. But trust and believe I ain't gon' fuck this up" she said.