𝟟𝟜

ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵃˡ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ᵐʸ ᵐᵃᵐᵃ

ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ - ᵐᵃʳᵒᵒⁿ 𝟓 ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵃʳᵈⁱ ᵇ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Wayne's eyes followed Alaina as she tapped away on her phone and occasionally engaged in conversations with the others

Wayne's eyes followed Alaina as she tapped away on her phone and occasionally engaged in conversations with the others. She was always on her phone these days and it annoyed him. He wondered what her level of anger would be if he just took it out her hands and smashed it against a wall or sum'. He would probably end up buying her another one.

"A fifty for your thoughts?" Winter asked beside him, snapping him out his head.

"What?"

"I'm just playing bruh. Ion got a fifty". He gave her an unamused look before going back to watching his girlfriend.

"But forreal tho. What's on your mind?". He hadn't said a word in an hour and it was weird. She knew he didn't like to talk much but he usually chimed in here and there.

"I wanna ask her to meet my parents" he disclosed and Bree ass the last part and Bree flicked her off.

"Anyway....you sure bout that? Your mama can be a lil....." She trailed off. Wayne's mum was notoriously known for being um......unaccepting. She didn't like people easily and she was always scrutinizing everybody.

"I know" he nodded.

"This nigga done lost his damn- unt unt Bird nem needa hear this". Winter pulled out her phone and texted Bird even tho he was just across the room with the others.

Bird looked down at the text that had come in from Winter and up at them. He raised his eyebrow, seeking confirmation from them and Bree nodded. He then proceeded to give Wayne a wtf look.

"See even Bird don't want it" Winter pointed out.

"Ion care" Wayne responded.

He had made up his mind bout two hours ago and nothing was gonna change it. He felt like he had stalled this long enough and it was actually time she met his side of the family.

"Lemme talk to you outside real quick then" she tried.

They moved the conversation outside and Winter thumped his head.

"Bruh what the fuck?"

"Look i ain't against this....but I'm against it. You know how your mama is. And your daddy too. You sure she can handle it?"  Winter asked. She was genuinely concerned. Wayne's mother wasn't one to....bite her tongue.

"But it's not your decision. It's mine and I made up my mind" he said, firmly. He didn't understand why everybody was acting like his mother was some sort of monster. She wasn't that bad.

"I know it's your call but I'm just saying. Two things could happen if she does meet her. Either she's getting embarrassed or you getting embarrassed. Either way, somebody's getting embarrassed. Now.... knowing this, are you sure? Do you still want Alaina to meet her?"

He had never been so sure of anything in his life. He wanted to show Alaina that he was really serious about them and was willing to take it to the next level.

"Yeah"

_

"Whatchu looking at?" Alaina asked Wayne as she put her hair up. He had been staring at her for ten minutes and hadn't said a word.

"I can't look at you no more?" He countered, licking his lips and smirking. Something that sent chills down her spine and made waterfalls flow down south.

"Naw you can" she shook her head. "But is sum' wrong?"

She had noticed how quiet he had been the whole day. He didn't even say anything to her. Not even once.

"Why you asking?"

"Nun'. It's just..." She came to sit on his lap, her legs on either side of him. "You been real quiet today. Like....more than usual. And I thought something was bothering you"

"Nah. Ain't nothing bothering me. But what's up witchu mama?" He asked, letting his hands rest on her thighs.

"Well I'm glad you good. And I wanna get this cast off. It's been like weeks now and it's getting itchy and uncomfortable. I just wanna take it off. The doctor said I couldn't till week three or four but I feel like it's been long enough. My wrist doesn't even hurt anymore and-" she stopped mid rant and mugged Wayne.

"I thought I told you to always stop me when I talk too much" she reminded him and hit his chest.

"Why? Ion mind. I could listen to you all day" he said and she cheesed. "That's cute, baby"

"You know what else I could listen to all day?"

"What?"

She knew, even before he answered the question, that she had made a mistake by asking for the answer. He always ruined cute moments by saying some dumb shit.

"You calling me daddy"

There was a brief silence before she spoke again.

"Goodnight Wayne" she got off his lap and got under the covers, making him laugh. She couldn't help but look at him as he laughed. Sometimes, she didn't understand how she managed to draw somebody so perfect.

"Stooopppp" she whined.

"Stop what?" He asked as he joined her under the covers too and faced her.

"Being so cute" she answered. "It doesn't add up how fucking cute you are"

"I ain't cute. I'm sexy" he corrected making her roll her eyes. "Goodnight"

She turned to face the other way and he pulled her closer.

"You not really finna go to sleep on me" he said. "Watch me" she answered and closed her eyes. "I want you to meet my parents" he revealed and her eyes shot open.

"You want me to what?"

"Meet my parents" he repeated.

"Fucking finally" she muttered. "Whatchu say?"

"I said that's fine with me" she lied and turned over. "So this whatchu been thinking bout all day?"

"Yeah" he nodded. "I had to make sure I wasn't making a mistake"

She kinda felt offended by his statement. Did it mean he didn't think she was good enough or.....

"Not like that" he corrected. He knew she was already overanalysing what he said. She tended to read into shit too much that didn't mean anything. "I meant like....my mum is really difficult and I wanted to be sure you was ready"

"Of course I'm ready. If you can handle my entire family then I'm pretty sure I can handle your mum Wayne" she said and he smiled.

Fuck whatever Winter said. This felt like so fucking right. Like everything was falling into place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank y'all so much for 100k readddssssss

Like I got so emotional....

It took me so long to write this and ion even know why but I'm glad I got it finished.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.