𝟜𝟘

ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ
ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃ ᶠⁱᵉⁿᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡ, ˢᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"I got a lil sum' to show you" Wayne said when we got in his car

"What?" I asked, strapping up my seatbelt. He told me bout his hellcat and you can never be to cautious.

"It's just a lil song I been working on with pop"

"Smoke?" I asked and he nodded. "Say swear. I looove that nigga. I play his songs all the time like damn he could-" I stopped talking when I saw Wayne glaring at me. "Uh..." I cleared my throat. "Yeah. What was you um... what was you going to show me?" I covered up, scratching my head a lil.

He shot me one last look before going on his phone. "This just my verse tho. 50 still working on his" he said and played the song.

I told her, "Ooh-woo-woo"
Shawty wanna fuck me inside of the coupe
I can take you out everywhere, fuck a jet fare
Versace hotel with Versace robe, whoa, whoa (woo, woo)
Like you when you let down your hair with no comb (woo, woo)
And I stay to myself 'cause I never liked these hoes (yeah)
And she only liked the guap, red light these hoes
Why would I waste my time on a shorty that don't got me on the front of her mind?
Especially when you get designer and I wine and dine
And the Bentley came with the wings like a number nine
Yeah
Come through, just us two
I like you 'cause you cut how I'm cut too
Come through, just us two
I like you 'cause you cut how I'm cut too

"Damn that shit fire" I said.

"Thanks"

"I needa know something" I said. "What is it?"

"Did you write this about me?" I asked. "Nah. This for my homegirl Mira. See back when I was a youngin, shawty used to come over to my crib to give me toppy. Mane shit was crazy back then" he reminisced, smiling so hard. When he turned and saw I was mugging him, he just laughed.

"Mane I'm joking. Course it's about you"

"Well it ain't funny" I crossed my arms and leaned back on my seat, looking outside the window.

"Midget" He called and I ignored him. "Alaina" he called again but I didn't answer. "You seriously gon' sit there with a damn attitude?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Ight. That's cool. Imma just fuck it outcha but not right now cuh I'm hungry. I finna go get some wings or sum'" he said, starting the car up.

I'd be a damn lie if I said I wasn't looking forward to it.

I discreetly turned and looked at him. Then I just kinda got lost in him. The way his muscles flexed when he turned the wheel. Kinda just his whole being was turning me on.

And then he licked his lips and I was like damn nigga I'm tryna get licked like that whatchu talmbout?

"Midget" he said, snapping me outta my unholy thoughts. "Whatchu want?" He asked and I noticed we stopped at the drive thru .

(Ion know if Wingstop has a drive thru so just go with it)

"You" I said, licking my lips.

"Yeah I'll-" he cut himself off and turned to me. "You serious?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "Like right now?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah"

"There's like three cars behind us" he said. "I ain't complaining"

"What happened to your attitude?" He asked . "Fuck the attitude. Now fuck me" I said and his eyes widened. "Uhn uhn. Something in you" he said.

"The only thing I want in me is-" I was cut off by him driving away really fast, I fell back on the seat.

"We needa get you holy water real quick" he said, making me suck my teeth

"Now you done killed my mood cuh. You know you not funny" I said, crossing my arms again while he just laughed.

_

"No. It's cold" I whined as I moved away from Wayne. "Well it's mine"

"Okay and?" I asked.

We was at his crib chilling cuh the others went out so it was just us. We was just tryna watch a movie but Wayne bigheaded ass kept tugging at the blanket so I took it away from him.

"Just come cuddle wimme" he said. "No. I'm still mad at you" I said, wrapping the thick blanket around me. "You look like a marshmallow"

"Least ion look like you" I clapped back.

"Oh you got jokes?"

"Yeah I got jokes. Whatchu gon' do?" I asked. "Ion think you want the smoke"

"I with all of that shit so wassup?" I asked, getting loud.

"Bruh who you getting loud with?" He asked, increasing his voice too. "Nah who you getting loud with?" I got louder. "Ion know who the fuck you think you talking to"

"You know damn well I'm talking to you"

"You better watch how you talk to me cuh ion play these games. Imma fuck you up" he warned. "Shit I'm down" I said, scooting closer and he laughed.

"C'mere" he held his arms open and I crawled back into them. "You was right. This much better" I said, snuggling into him.

"I told you. Ion even know why you argue when you know I'm smarter"

"You steady killing the vibes" I said and his chest vibrated when he laughed. "This real comfortable tho. I might just sleep" I said.

"Y'all motherfuckers should wake the fuck up. We here!" Bree yelled as the gang came in.

Mane they always gotta interrupt us.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Wassup bae?" Wint asked as she threw an arm across my shoulders. "If you ont get your hands off me, imma eat you"

"That what I been wanting" she said, dragging me closer and my eyes widened. "Not like that you perv" I said, shoving her off me which made her and everybody else laugh.

"Y'all got issues"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ion know what's wrong wimme...I be overthinking shit and I almost deleted this.....iono

But thank you for getting me to 5k and we almost up to 6k. I appreciate y'all.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.