Changes

Last night Owen went out with the lads and never came home. Which I was quite glad about, I didnt know what his problem was. Oliver stayed with Colleen and Andy, which was probably a good idea. Us girls ordered a chinese and scoffed our faces.

"Morning chickens" I walked down the stairs, to find Charly making breakfast and Abbi no where to be seen. "Wheres Abbi?" Charly started giggling. "Shes in the toilet, being sick" I widened my eyes. Abbi made an appearance. "Not pregnant are you?" I laughed, Abbi looked around the room. "I dont know, I'm late" me and Charly were speechless. I ran upstairs to the medicine cabinet and ran back down "take this, I had a little scare a while ago" the next two minutes dragged.

Abbi came out the bathroom in tears "look" she handed me and Charly the test. We didnt know what to say but we all screamed and hugged. "Am I interrupting something?" Ben, Ellis and Owen were all stood there, must of came in while we were screaming. I looked at Abbi and hid the test behind my back. "Urm, I wont be playing today" Abbis voice broke, causing Ben to raise his eyebrow, Abbi nodded at me. I held the test in front of me like it was some trophy. Owen looked confused and scared. "Ben were having a baby!" Abbi looked hopeful. Ben ran over to her and lifted her up, Owen looked relieved. Guess were definitely not having a baby anytime soon then. Ellis and Charly hugged and looked all loved up. I just stood there while Owen went to the kitchen. 

I ran upstairs to get ready, I couldnt bare being round Owen right now. I have nothing to say to him. I packed my bag for the game. Charly followed my lead and packed her stuff "Ellis said hell drop us, so if wanted to drink after we can" I nodded. I was not in the mood today.

When we arrived at the stadium, I started to feel a little bit better. Emma met us at the entrance, since she managed to actually get her house back. She was the happiest she had been in months. Me and Charly went our separate ways "see you when you loose" she laughed. "Well see, the best try scorer is gone, you dont stand a chance" she scoffed at me as we both walked through the doors of our separate changing rooms.

The coach did his usual speech, "no matter what, we have proved ourselves this season, we are stronger now than ever. Weve been this team before. Let's go do it again" the whole changing room erupted in cheers. We did our chant and ran out to the tunnel. Of course I had to lead the team out on the pitch. Standing next to Charly who kept smirking at me. "Who would of thought this would happen" I laughed. "Who would of thought Abbi would have missed out on this game?" We both walked out teams out and stood opposite sides of the referee.

The game kicked off, 80 minutes to prove myself. I was angry with the world and I had no idea why. My tackles were stronger than ever and my drive was more intense. I wanted this badly but I had no idea why. Of course without Abbi, other members of their team had to step up. Emma passed me the ball, I went sprinting, my legs were burning, but I didnt give up. The ginger haired girl started running towards me and I couldnt help but grin. She went in for the tackle and I managed to step aside from her arms and run straight past her. The try line was less than 6ft away. I kept going, but I was pulled down from behind. I reached the ball out as far as I could. The referee blew the whistle signalling a try. I got up turning to Charly "too slow bishhh" she scrunched her face at me.

The game went on, the score difference got wider. They really needed Abbi, I could see my old coach getting more and more frustrated. He nearly had steam coming out his ears. The final whistle blew and I kicked the ball up in the air as our whole team jumped up and down. We won, we took the title back. Two years in a  row I've been on the winning end of this cup, two different teams. I couldnt be happier, I could just about make out Oliver jumping up and down in the box.

It was like the world cup all over again. Sweat and champagne. The ice cold champagne tasted so good "Good game, you deserved that" Charly hugged me. "Maybe next year hey" we both laughed. Once the crowd had cleared out, the families joined us on the pitch. All my family hugged me. "You were amazing" my mother and father were the first ones to greet me, of course after Oliver and Blake had ran to me.

"Why dont we have a celebratory drink around ours, I'll set up the hot tub and that" everyone agreed with Owen, who I still couldnt bare to look at. I was still so angry with him. He wrapped his arm round my waist and kissed my forehead. "Good game babe" I just looked at him "yeah thanks" and wiggled out of his grip and headed to the changing room.

"Amelia" coached shouted through the changing rooms, luckily I was nearly dressed at this point. "We couldnt of done it without you" he handed me a box "youre player of the season, the whole team voted" I blushed "thank you" "you deserve it, now get out of here and celebrate!" "Yes coach" I laughed.

I got to the car park and headed towards Ellis' car "babe not coming with me?" Owen looked so happy. "Ok" I groaned and Abbi mouthed "good luck" I dragged myself to Owen's car.

"You played amazingly, I'm so proud of you. I love you" I smiled at him "thanks" I couldn't be dealing with his bipolar moments.