What?

All night I was tossing and turning. Reading through the message Owen text me. 5am with about 5 minutes sleep. I decided to brave it.

A: hey you awake?
O: yeah why?
A: you wanted to talk?

He was really blunt? I was so confused, thought he wanted to talk?

O: yeah but dont matter now.
A: Owen Please?
O: I'll call you in a bit? I've got to go for my morning run.

Instead I text the girls;
Anyone awake?

No response, great I was in a house I barely knew, pretty much on my own. I felt two bodies jump on me. "Why you awake?" I questioned. "Boys" they said in unison. We all giggled. "Theyve got a game today, do you want to go watch it?" I agreed by shrugging my shoulders. "Its at 1pm"

"Girls, breakfast" Ben shouted up the stairs. Good job I wasnt asleep weren't it. We all trotted down the stairs, following the smell of bacon. What is it with rugby players and bacon? Of course us girls were still in our pyjamas. I was the only one that managed to get a dressing gown on. The couples kept glancing at each other over the table and then smiling.

"Urm Amelia, you coming to the game today?" I shrugged scoffing another piece of bacon. "Urm, we are, urm playing" Ben looked really nervous and awkward. "Ben just spit it out" I snapped. "Playing saracens" my eyes widened and suddenly I didnt have an appetite. The girls tried to grab me before I stormed away from the table.

I decided to get changed and go for a run to clear my head. I honestly didnt know where I was going. I was in the middle of Leicester. I nearly deafened myself with how loud the music played in my headphones. When I stopped i had numerous texts;

Charly:
It will be ok, you wont have to speak to him
Abbi;
Come back, we dont have to talk to him
Ben;
Sorry I shouldn't of invited you guys
Ellis;
Cheer up chicken, it will be ok
Owen;
I'm playing in Leicester today if you want to talk

My head began to spin. I couldnt focus on anything. I called the first number i could find on my phone.
"I'm at the Leicester stadium, I dont feel good. Can you come and get-" before I could finish my sentence everything went black.

I woke up on Ben's couch, "what happened?" I tried to sit up and my head started pounding. "You passed out from exhaustion and dehydration" Charly tried to comfort me. "DO NOT MOVE" Abbi scolded me. She handed me water, some painkillers for my head and a blanket. "You're lucky you rang-" she stopped. I raised my eyebrows. "You rang Owen and he brought you here" how did he know to bring me here.

"BENJAMIN YOUNGS" he popped his head round the corner "you told Owen I was staying here?" I didnt want him to know. Hes lost the right to know what I'm doing. He walked away from me. Ben nodded and quickly escaped the room. When did he tell him? How would He know that Abbi even dates Ben? Questions flew around my pounding head.

"So where is he now?" Everyone remained silent. "Urm, he dropped you off and then left really quickly" even in a time of need he walks away. Why did I believe that it wouldn't change us. That's it when it gets hard just walk away. Take the easy way out. Coward.

"Dont worry about coming to the game today" Ellis piped up. "No I'm coming, he can screw himself. Arrogant twit" everyone widened their eyes.

"Let's go get ready" the boys left to go for their game. We started to get ready, I decided to pull every item of clothing out the suitcase. I cat walked every one of the outfits I had. Nothing was good enough. The girls were ready and helped me pick something out.

I found my wet look leggings, my boots and a checked shirt. The leggings hugged my figure. With a little bit of make up I was all ready to go. Obviously sunglasses and a bag to top off the outfit. I let my hair flow naturally with two grips in. I finished the look off with a pair of sunglasses.

I looked fabulous this outfit made me feel confident. Us girls took lots of selfies. Even individual pictures in the garden. Obviously, the girls immediately uploaded the pictures to instagram. I didntput anything up just incase Harry seen it. I told the girls not to tag me. I hate this hiding my life.

But We all looked amazing. The boys wont know what hit them.