03

After several note taking and memorizing of every rule needed to be a villain, she would sneak in her captor's work out stations and and work her ass off there. She grinned, hoping one day she'd get the chance to kill her captor and keep the place to herself. Many of the online villains cheered her on to her achievement even closed in. Why is it that the villains are more encouraging than heroes?

Her bruises and bandages disappeared, allowing her to go out again. So many strange looking people with weird mutations were now accepted here as there were heroes and villains. If anyone looked strange, it seemed normal now and that's wat she accepted.

Sitting on the edge of the park fountain, she watched kids run around without a care in the world. They played, smiled, giggled and snorted as they chased the ice cream man and the man who sold the balloons. They even ran to the cheap carousel to have a few runs to grab the gold rings on the game to win a prize. (Y/n) sighed, the nostalgia in her childhood arrived.

She heard a small howl beside her. She lightly gasped to meet a massive sky blue bear in front of her. It extended its chubby arms to her which she accepted the hug. It obviously had no motive to be evil to her. She enjoyed the short hug from the care bear. "Thank you." She whispered. He made a frowny face and patted her head. "I'm not sad. I'm doing alright. I just enjoy the fresh air." She opens to the adorable bear. He clapped his small round paws of joy to hear she wasn't sad. She sat there with the strange bear. His stomach growled and pointed to the man selling ice cream to the kids. "You want ice cream?" She asked which the bear nodded eagerly. She took the bear with her and bought a vanilla flavored for him which he cooed and sat beside her again. She frowned, having a few memories in her head.
"Are you lost?" Her soon to be captor asked. She turned around and faced the blood covered man. Tears streamed down her face. "Please... don't hurt me." She whimpered. His shadow stretched towards her. His eyes softened on her. "You? Baby, don't you see. I'm protecting you. I'd never hurt you." He held her hands in his. She snatched her hands away from him. "I don't even know you! So the fuck are you?! Stay away from me! Help me!" She begged, running away from the man. "Baby!" His white gold las so dragged her back. "No!" She screamed.

"There you are!" A voice popped her tiny world. She turned to face a boy with a paper bag over his head. "5.0.5., you can't run off like that." He ran to the blue bear. His goggles seemed familiar to the girl. Anything familiar, meant danger in her eyes. She got up and took her leave. She couldn't stay near people for too long, especially people she met one too many times.

The blue bear known as 5.0.5. hugged the man tightly he couldn't breath. He gasped for air and looked at the girl that walked away. He swore he had seen her before at battle, defending another villain. He pushed 5.0.5. off him. "5.0.5., who was she?" The man asked his bear cub who shrugged and licked his ice cream. "She bought you this too?" He asked which his child nodded. He hummed and looked at her direction. Her (h/l) (h/c) haired bounced in each step of her escape from being questioned until she reached the busy streets and disappeared from there.

Walking down the streets, she noticed a few couples kissing and on dates. She shook her head. "They don't know who they're falling for." She whispered alone.

"You're so adorable, my love." Her captor kissed her lips before holding her. She grinned, holding his hand as she laid on the hospital bed. "I swear I'll get revenge on the villain that tried to kill you." He growled. She chuckled. "Don't. Seeking blood only creates war." She caressed his cheek. He pressed his forehead to her. "Please. Please don't leave me alone. I'd die without you. I love you." "I love you too, dummy."

(Y/n) winced at the thought of falling in love again. "What a waste of time." She mumbled, walking away from the lovebirds around her.

Staying outside the city, she looked down at her phone. The one thing that gave her freedom but the reason she has it chains her down — just a distraction. Going on her blog, she could remember the same first comments she had on her first post.

Why don't you call the police?

The police won't do anything to him. He's a hero. I'm held down by a hero.

Why don't you run away?

To where? I'm hopeless. This is my only home. I don't. Even know where my previous home is at. It's like it's been wiped of the earth.

He killed your damn family?

I'm afraid so. It's been a year with this asshole. At this point, all I can do is obey.

Don't. That's what he wants you to do.

The night fell with the dark blue and eggplant purple blanket covered by dark sapphire clouds. She watched planes and birds fly back home. The cold chilly air around the girl made her catch shivers but these were shivers of enjoyment, not flinching. She noticed a airplane fly by. "It's shit there are no stars out. This will do I guess." She frowned. She crossed her arms and shut her eyes.

"I want to be a villain."

An explosion with a girl's cackle could be heard in the direction of...

The (h/c) haired girl turned around and gasped to realize her apartment was blown up.

"Oh... shit."