011

"You know for a punishment I thought my insides would be twisted or knotted or turned inside out, but this...?" (Y/n) looked at her basket filled with weeds and snap drains that were actually biting her ankles and thighs due to the sorts Black hat assigned her. Her wrists and arms were getting attacked by the snapping dragons' jaws. Their thorns scratched her and left tony droplets of blood. "This is just weird. Who knew we had a garden?" She continued to pull the weeds out and tend to the flowers. By the time she stood up, her knees were bruised with cuts and dirt and tiny pebbles stuck in her skin. Her wrists were covered in dirt and cuts. Her ankles were continuously attacked even as she dumped the bucket of torn out weeds into the garbage can.

(Y/n) sighed, tending to her cuts as a letter came from underneath the door. It was laminated and had a red wax seal. She raised an eye brow as it was for Black Hat. She shrugged, knowing he wouldn't attend and went upstairs to hand it to him anyways.

She knocked on his door. "Black Hat, theres mail for ya. Do I slid it under the do-" She yelled as the door she leaned on opened and she fell on her chin. She groaned and dusted her self off as she sat on her knees. "Sir-" Her (e/c) eyes gazed up to a tall and well built man with cranberry red skin and horns on his head and a white suit on with jet black shoes. She scanned his attire closely at who the help this new customer could be that she embarrassed herself in front of.

Based on his white double vent fitted jacket with a wide notch lapel collar. She stared at his ironed skinny trousers that were black and his shoes were certainly leather office slip on ebony oxfords. "Here." The man's deep and smooth voice echoed in her ears. He extended his large hand to the girl. His natural charcoal nails were maintained and long, resembling claws. She took his hand and the man pulled her up to her feet. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow and gazed u to the man's eyes. The (e/c) eyes widened to stare back at his honey brown eyes with a glowing orange hue.

She cleared her throat and dusted herself off. "There's an invitation for you, Black Hat." She explained her reason. Her boss gave a disgusted face, but (y/n) could sense it was to the man. "So you received it already? I'm surprised my messengers took forever. I hope you attend, Black Hat." The man looked back at the said man in the top hat. "As for you, young lady." He reached in his breast pocket and handed the exact letter she held. "I hope to see you again. Let's get to know each other. What's your name?" He handed her the letter. (Y/n) took the letter, her hands brushed against his claws. "(Y/n)." She introduced herself. "(Y/n), easy to remember. Just meeting has made my day. I'll never forget your eyes." He winked at (y/n).
He turned his head to Black Hat. "Thank you for considering my deal, Lord Black Hat."

He stared back at (y/n) as he took her hand in his. "Until another day." He kissed her hand and softly let it down before walking out the door.

(Y/n) blinked a few moments before finally realizing what had happened.

She stared at both invitations in her hand as she stared at her hand. (Y/n) gulped and stared back at Black Hat. Her eyes widened to see flames surrounding the man. The flames were so high they were licking the ceiling. "Sir?" She asked.

He gave no response she she approached him. Her eyes returned to their scornful gaze. She handed both letters to him. "I was never able to make my own decisions." (Y/n) muttered. She gasped as he grabbed her wrist in a blink of an eye. He stood from his chair and held a napkin his her hand. Black Hat spat at her hand and rubbed it roughly with the napkin. She sighed. This always seemed to happen.

Whenever a man or a customer held her hand, he'd 'clean' her hand and insult her afterwards to ruin her self confidence. But it never seemed to work.

"You only made his day because he never met someone as hideous as you." Black Hat snarled at her. (Y/n) grinned. "So if he wants me to join the party and he hopes you do too, doesn't that make you a freak show too?" She snuggly grinned.

She knew what was coming.

She received a blow to the face from his back hand. "I'm already done with the yard work, by the way." (Y/n) said before his hand wrapped around her neck tightly. Her face turned red by the lack of oxygen. "How dare you think you can speak to me that way." His one visible eye turned red. And even then she didn't make a noise. He was never able to break her unlike Dementia or Flug.

(Y/n) shoved on a smile. No words were said. She didn't defend herself with her power against him. As much as Black Hat yelled at her, she ever said a word. Not out of shame or being brought down. She smiled because she finally understood both heroes and villains and was proving herself a point.

"A threatened man uses threats. What made you so insecure, boss? She heaved out.

The taller man let go of the woman and slapped her. She only stumbled but never fell from his touch.

A taller man laughed as he held her down from her throat. He cackled at how red her face had become. Her eyes were closed. She gave a tiny smile, knowing well enough what she wanted if this went any farther. Her eyes were shut for a reason. She was welcoming death. She always thought it would be kind to greet death with a smile. (Y/n) wanted to give a smile to death. She always thought he must have been bored out of his mind to see sad people. There has to be someone that had to smile at the lonely man. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He whispered to her. Her grin became bigger. "I was until I heard your fucking voice."

"Leave." Black Hat growled. (Y/n) sighed and turned to the door. "Take care." She said before leaving the room.

The man wearing the monocle looked at the letters in his hands. He crumpled them as the image of the man kissing her hand had burned into his skull. He bowled as he threw his desk lamp at the door. He sighed, returning back to work.

"Stupid grinning bitch."

He cupped his cheek and could feel his face heat up.