09

(Y/n) groaned, rubbing her abdomen as Flug put the medicine back where it once was. "Unfortunately due to the stitches, you aren't going to work. You're going to help Lord Black Hat with customers and schedule your attacks until it heals." Flug sighed, looking back at the girl with curios eyes. "Are you sure it was Black Hat?" Flug asked. (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "You're an idiot, Flug. Of course I'd do this to myself. Branding myself." She sarcastically rolled her eyes. She got off the counter and sighed. "Well since I can't go to work cause of this, what do I do now?" She groaned, leaning against his table. "You could help Lord Black Hat with the customers. They're apparently cheat codes for discounts. Just give them a quick scare." He waved her away as he grabbed his gear and blow torch. (Y/n) sighed, walking out the lab. "Thanks Doc." She frowned, knowing she'd be near the demon.

She stood at his door. Her eyelids hooded her (e/c) eyes of boredom. "Let's hope this has some fun. And less talking." She mumbled before she knocked on the door and automatically walked in. "Black Hat, sir?" She asked, glancing at the muscular villain across the desk of Black Hat who held his sledge hammer behind his back. "Put the hammer down." (Y/n) snarled at the villain before she stood by Black Hat's side. "Who are you?" The villain spat at her. "Unimportant. Why are you here?" She snarled. "Obviously here for you or someone here to kill a hero! The bitch gets all on my ass." He growled. "I need just one of your helpers. I choose her. How much is she?" He pointed a finger at (y/n). "Depends who I'm target-"

Black Hat raised a hand to stop her. "She isn't going anywhere." Black Hat explained. "(Y/n), call in Flug and the others. They'll execute a plan out there." Black Hat snapped his fingers and (y/n) walked past the villain.

(Y/n) frowned, waving at Flug who got in the ship and drove the flying contraption away. She should have been the one in it. She sighed, staring down at her dark black shoes that where ready to be stained by mud and blood. "So you're (y/n)?" The villain approached the girl. "There's no need to make friends with other villains. Get what you want, pay then leave. You ain't special." She gazed at the sky, her eyes not once looking at the man. "Well, I believe you're different. No girl yelled to me like that." He stepped closer to (y/n). She sighed. "I bet you didn't got to even talk to one." (Y/n) yawned. "I see why. You're so boring. You're all the same. Thinking you can date someone close to the organization to feel the raw power of Black Hat. Well I have news for you."

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes sharply glared into his eyes. "Your life will end up worshipping Black Hat in the end. You're a hopeless villain. You need others to do it for you. You don't even pitch in. So do me a favor and go back to Black Hat. It's only hospitality that we welcome you in." (Y/n) walked down the hall and sat at Flug's lab chair.

She spun his pencils around on her fingers as she stared at an empty photo frame with nothing. She knew Flug never mentioned family, maybe because he had no memory of them. She grinned and searched in her phone.

She cut out a perfect shape for frame from the picture she printed out. She set one frame of 5.0.5. on Flug's desk, Flug on 5.0.5.'s bed side and both of them on her night stand.

(Y/n) hummed, Washington the dishes and making a supérate lunch for 5.0.5. from Dementia and Flug. Her ears perked to the sound of shoes coming down the stairs. She grabbed a butcher knife from the knife set and turned around to face the villain. "I ain't making you shit." She snarled as she aimed the blade at him. "(Y/n)!" The two heard Black Hat a old the girl from afar. He always had eyes on her.

But it was always her.

She groaned, changing her bandages on her stomach. "Stupid shirt." She groaned as the shirt rolled down to the bandages which led to her pulling the shirt over her chest. She carefully tied the ends before she was interrupted by the lab door opening. "Flug?" She asked, pulling her shirt down and frowned only to see Black Hat.

As much as she appreciated Black Hat saving her, she was annoyed of how he watched over her. She only worked because she was made to and these are her heroes. But he always tormented her but she was getting used to them.

"The customer left yet?" She asked, leaning against the lab table. "No as he is persistent on you." Black Hat mumbled. "What has he said to you lately?" Black Hat stepped closer to the girl. "Besides me exposing him for his reason to wanting to flirt with me to get access together organization, nothing. Never had the chance." (Y/n) yawned. "So he's hitting on you? And you're allowing it?" Black Hat's voice deepened. "Well, I can't kill him. What's the point of killing a customer? You eat their souls. I can't starve you." She explained. Black Hat narrowed his eyes at her. "Listen, I'll just stay in the office. You talk to the damn idiot. That should distract him and make him act respectfully." She explained.

But his malice grin gave another solution.

"After the payment, you will kill him in front of me and the others as soon as they come back."