035

(Y/n) groaned as she helped 5.0.5 down and out the plane as Dementia groaned and rubbed her head. (Y/n) could feel Black Hat's eyes on her. Her face was lit up with read. 'This really isn't okay! We'll go home and I'll rest and make dinner for 5.0.5., clean around and hopefully hide forever in a ditch.' Dementia giggled as she waved to Black Hat. "Psst, he's looking at me." Dementia bashfully grinned. (Y/n) gave a worried look but cheered up. She gulped and walked away to Flug.

"So where's the way home?" (Y/n) asked, wanting to get out sooner. "Well, we just follow the road and maybe we'll find where we are." Dementia grinned as she leaned against Black Hat who stepped aside, causing her to fall. "For once Dementia, you aren't so stupid." Flug said as he gestured 5.0.5. to folllow him. (Y/n) did too, walking away from Black Hat and Dementia.

She gasped as she was hugged from behind. Dementia hugged her tightly. "Thanks for saving him for me." Dementia grinned.

The kiss flooded her memory. Also her mentioning how she would never want to kiss or be romantically attracted to Black Hat which made Dementia happy. But she went against her own words and Dementia. God what has she done?

"I want to see you two marry. I don't want my best friend to get all depressed. It's just not like you." (Y/n) grinned to the girl. (Y/n) noticed a black coat that was torn apart and in half, making it a small jacket. (Y/n) grabbed it and wore it as if it were a jacket that kept her warm from the dark midnight breeze.

Black Hat smirked as she wore his clothes, bringing the two a tad closer than she intended.

(Y/n) groaned as Dementia swayed side to side once they arrived home. "I'll take a Dementia to bed." (Y/n) yawned. "Thanks." Flug groaned as he went to his lab while 5.0.5. waved to his father and (y/n) before heading to bed.

(Y/n) sat on her bed after taking a shower, a towel in her head, drying her hair. It was 2 in the morning and yet she was still up. Something told her to stay up and she couldn't understand it. Maybe it was Black Hat.

God she wanted to tell him to like Dementia and kiss Dementia and yet she was afraid to confront of him.

She groaned and pulled on her cheeks in frustration. "Fuck it, I'll just text him. Then shut my phone off and sleep and act like it never happened because it never did. You know what, it never happened. What am I worrying about? Nothing happened." She convinced herself.

She jumped up to her phone buzzing which was Black Hat texting her. "What do I do? What do I do? Maybe I'll just read it and ignore it." (Y/n) opened her phone and read the following text.

I know you're not asleep. Meet me out your bedroom window, now. Get dressed. Also, 5.0.5. fixed the coat from earlier. He left it hanging in the laundry room.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. "No." She gasped as she realized this would be a date.

She silently screamed for comedy as she didn't want to wake anyone up. Grabbing some sandals to grab the coat while in her (f/c)V neck shirt and black gym training shorts with a (f/c) waist band. (Y/n) noticed the coat was in there but was tailored more as a jacket than how Black Hat has his. It even had a zipper and different cuffs on it so it wouldn't be too baggy. "Nice." She grinned at the coat once she wore it. "Damn, even has a hoodie." She seemed surprised at the adjustments.

Reaching to her room, she noticed two small hooks at the window sill. (Y/n) crawled on her bed and looked out the window to see Black Hat standing at the bottom of the emergency ladder Flug made for 5.0.5.

'Guess I'll just go now.'