chapter thirty-three: Vengeful feelings

(Y/n) felt a hand on her shoulder and looked to see Kakyoin. The red haired teenager's eyes showed pain, "(y/n), Go back to the hotel. It is not safe here." The teen did not let her get any words in and made her leave. She begrudgingly did after looking over to Polnareff. The tiny child ran off into the streets towards the hotel, past Joseph and Jotaro. She had tears in her eyes as she ran past them. The child did not go back to the hotel, but jumped up to a rooftop in order to cry for Avdol. She did not know him long, but she could tell that was a kind person. His power over heat reminded her of her uncle Esidisi.
He was a kind and jolly soul. That cowboy lookin man, Hol Horse, killed him. A small angered growl rose from the little girl as she forced her nails to grow into claws, the process was painful but she had to punish Hol Horse for what he did.

The child jumped down from the building she was perched on. A feeling in her gut, almost like a whisper in her ear told her to look down the street. She saw Hol Horse down the street. He was talking to a bloodied Polnareff and Kakyoin. He took off as soon as he knew that he was not going to win. The blond cowboy was not ready for what was coming next. He was running from Polnareff and Kakyoin with his tail between his legs, coward.
The man was body slammed by a tiny and knocked over by the momentum. The plum haired girl let out an inhuman screech as she let her tiny claws tear into the man's face and flesh. Slash after slash, rage and pain had consumed the child. The man was screaming for mercy from the horned child that was tearing his flesh with her tiny and sharp claws. Her red eyes matched the blood that was now covering the man's face and torso.

Joseph and Jotaro followed the screams to find the tiny and ancient girl attacking someone. Kakyoin and Polnareff followed the man to find the same sight. The plum haired girl was merciless with her flurry of slashes. Hol Horse tried to use his arms to block the slashing claws, only to be met with sharp teeth sinking into the flesh of his arm. Joseph never saw such ferocity from the little girl before, even when she was with her father. Polnareff filled the others in as the tiny pillar had Hol Horse occupied. After filling them in, Polnareff and Kakyoin wondered if letting the little girl continue to tear him apart was the best idea.
(Y/n) felt some tendrils around her as she was pulled off of the blond man. She felt hands on her mouth that made her open her tiny jaws. But everyone was away from her and Hol Horse. The tendrils pulled her up to Kakyoin as Polnareff stepped forward to kill the cowboy as revenge for Avdol. He was about to slice the cowboy up, but a teenaged girl blocked him from doing so. Hol Horse got away as the little girl in Kakyoin's arms screeched and tried to get at him again. Only when he got away did she settle down. She was covered in Hol Horse's blood.

The girl who stopped Polnareff from killing Hol Horse must have gotten injured from the action as she was bleeding. But. She was not bleeding as much as she should have. Polnareff was allowed to get up when Hol horse was gone. Hol Horse was just using this infatuated woman to save his own skin. Disgusting. Polnareff took a deep breath before letting it out and taking (y/n) from Kakyoin, "Let's go. We need to make it to Egypt if we are going to kill DIO."
Polnareff carried the little girl and wiped the blood off of her face. She absorbed the rest of the blood on her hands and body. The Frenchman tossed her into the air a few times and hugged her. He seemed much happier now that his sister's murderer was dead. The silver haired Frenchman still was saddened by Avdol's death, but he seemed to be playing with the child so that she would not be as sad. This man's soul was kind, Polnareff was a naturally kind and gentle person. (Y/n) hugged his neck as she felt small tears fall onto her hair. Her warm horns rubbed against his cheek as she hugged him. The two were happy as the rest of the group followed. They had to find a bus to continue their journey on.

Once they found a bus and was on their way to their next destination, (y/n) moved to sitting with Kakyoin and Jotaro as Polnareff was busy with Nena, the woman that started to follow the group. (Y/n) instantly did not like this Nena. There was something wrong with her. "Polnareff. Your girlfriend smells like death.," the girl said over Jotaro's shoulder to the Frenchman, "Ditch her. There is something wrong." Polnareff got a little irritated at what the girl said, "I'm not about to leave a poor defenseless young woman alone."
The little girl was about to say something else when Kakyoin pressed a finger into her cheek. She gave turned to bite his finger out of habit. The red haired teen pulled his finger back after getting the nip. Jotaro made the red eyed pillar girl sit down and apologize to Kakyoin for biting him. The ride was pretty quiet, save for Polnareff's almost constant chatting to Nena. (Y/n) wanted to say something again and Jotaro covered her mouth, "Let him be an idiot."