Chapter 34

The next day 

Ava and Connor both decided to take a day off to spend some quality family time with Natasha. However, it was an interesting morning, especially for Connor. 

Connor was the first one that got up. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his face. It was 8 am, Ava and Natasha were still sleeping. Ava's hand was placed on Natasha's waist and Natasha was snuggling into Ava. Connor smiled watching them but he decided to break this beautiful picture because they will be late if they don't get up.

'Ava, time to get up.' Connor walked to Ava's side of the bed and gently tapped on her shoulder. 

'Um... 5 more minutes.' Ava mumbled. 

Connor felt that it was funny because Natasha did the exact same thing before, now he understood that where did Natasha got it from. 

He did the same to Natasha and he got the same answer. 

After Connor tried for about 10 minutes, Ava finally woke up but Natasha still not willing to get up. 

'Natasha, the avocado toast is waiting for you.' Ava said. 

'No.' Natasha woke up but she didn't want to get out of bed. 'Kisses?' 

Ava shook her head but still kissed her on her cheek. 

'Daddy?' Natasha opened one of her eyes and said. 

Connor kissed her as well. 

This time she opened both of her eyes then she looked at them both. 'One more?' 

Ava and Connor looked at each other first then kissed Natasha's cheek at the same time. Natasha giggled and sat up. 

They ended it up having breakfast at home, all three of them had avocado toast. Then they headed out for lunch and they went to a small farm together. 

The farm was actually a green house, the selling point of this small farm was to give families that are busy working in the city, an escape from the reality and spend some quality family time. It allows children to learn how vegetables are planted. Connor thought it would be good for Natasha since she doesn't like vegetables as much. 

One of the activities was picking some vegetables. They got a big cabbage, couple of tomatoes and cucumber, also some broccoli. Then, they also got some fruits, like strawberries and passion fruits. 

They spent their whole afternoon there, Natasha was so tired that she slept the whole way going home. 

After they got home (Connor's house), they tried to make dinner and dessert according to the recipes that they got from the farm. 

Ava was the main chef and she was giving out the order, Connor was just doing what he was told, mainly cutting and chopping. Natasha who just got a power nap in the car was so energised and helping them washed all the vegetables. Dinner was easy and after Ava put the tray in the oven, they started to make desert. 

Desert was more difficult then they thought, not because the recipe was hard but Connor and Natasha got into a flour war, and ended up making a mess. 

Finally, the passion fruit cheese cake got put in the fridge and Dinner was served. Maybe because Natasha picked all the vegetable herself and know how hard it was, as well as that dinner was delicious, she ate all the vegetables that Ava gave her without Connor's help. 

After they have desert, Ava took Natasha to shower and Connor was cleaning up the mess they made. Natasha felt asleep quickly when Ava put her in bed. Then Ava went for a shower herself and after she came out, Connor just finished cleaning up. 

Ava poured him a glass of water, they both sat on the couch. 

'What a day.' Connor leaned back on the back of the couch. 

'I know, right.' Ava closer her eyes and leaned on Connor. 'Thank you for making the plan.' 

'You never need to say thank you to me.' Connor looked down to her and put his head on hers. 

'When we were back in Seattle, I was so busy at work and didn't have much time to spend with her. Time like this was so valuable for her and... us.' Ava sat back up and looked at Connor in his eyes. 

'Ava.....' Connor didn't know what to say. 

Their faces got closer and closer, and finally, they kissed each other passionately. Ava moved from sitting next to Connor to sitting on Connor's laps. Connor put one of his hands on Ava head and the other wrapped around her waist. Ava on the other hand, rounded her hands around Connor's neck. They both tried to get closer to each other, and last, Connor stood up with Ava's lap around his waist. They move to the bedroom and Connor closer the door quietly. 

After they got into the bedroom, Connor gently put Ava on the bed and he took off his shirt. He hold Ava and rolled around so she could be on top. Ava also took of her robe and unbuckle her bra from the back but she didn't take it off. Connor gently pull the straps off her shoulders like unwrapping an very valuable present. Ava through it across the room then she bend back down and kissed him. 

They both missed each other. It had been so long since they have some intimate moments. They couldn't hold themselves back anymore. The touch of the skin and the love they have to each other driven them even closer. 

The night was getting more steamy and they have found themselves on each other tonight. 

On the other hand, in Med

'Ms Goodwin, this boy need a liver transplant soon.' Will said. 

'He status... You know what, don't worry about it, I will sort it out. Just put him on the list and search for proteintal donater.' Goodwin assured him. 

One of the patient room. 

A little boy woke up on a hospital bed, he saw a smaller bed next to his and there was a little girl sleeping on it. He opened his mouth and tried to said something but he hadn't have water for so long. However, you can still here one word.

'Sara...'