Info & Introduction (PLEASE READ!)

HI PEOPLE!!! 

   Please read this through, it's not too long, but it's important since we're changing things up a bit!

   First of all, from now on you'll get a better description of what you'll be reading in the beginning of the chapter.

   For example:
            You'll get the Title (Member), as you usually would.
            Then I'll put up the AU in the actual note before the chapter (which might be a mix of multiple AU's often)
            Extra member appearances.
            WARNINGS! (violence, rape, member x member, member x reader, gore, blood, minor or major character death, etc.)
And then I'll move on to the actual story.

   I'll also try to keep my fics from around 2K to 5K words to like make the setting good and like pump up my writing quality hopefully...or to set the mood to break your poor hearts with a horrible ending.

   I hope this system will work out for us, and give you better insight of what you're getting yourself into.

   Next thing I wanna go over is REQUESTS!

   So to request, I will need you to hit my last posted chapter with a comment, tell me the basic plot of what you wanna read, the member you ask for, and how much angst am I allowed to include (cause most of us know I love to put a damn lot of tragedy in every single story I post).

   If I don't understand what kind of fic you wanted, or want some extra info, I'll slide in your DM's for further negotiations.

   Do you agree with me writing member x member fics too? I know I sometimes enjoy reading them, so I thought I'd also write some. Of course I'll put it up in the story description in the beginning.

   When its a member x member fic I will probably put up Yoonmin, Taekook, Vhope, etc. in the title, while if it's a poly fic, a threesome that includes the reader too, or something similar to it, I will put up (RM|Jin), (Jimin|Jungkook)...

   I think that's all the info, now all that's left to do is to tag all the wonderful readers that apparently enjoyed reading my last book too.

   Welcome back danidrums1997CINNAWRITESafifarehman, -midnightpretendersxVortexWolfSerendipity9324Aperson526Beatriz_HortaayayayayayayayBTSparkas17idiotsruinedmylifeupoTAEto_tae97rmoonchilddCall_Me_Willsonlilinessrinxcupoftaexwithsugaxcuppatae_kookiezSONGMIN2003MrzAnaDloveyoonmin18BrieBear_58alonelyfairytalexx94puddingggggggHolly1077noosaibaBroken_Love_345Min_yoon_jinKuroJashinnadyadwipfCharly2721Lana_isha02_yoongitasticjimin7btsjiminXOLeenXOScarlet_Myst25Gett2UBumblebeePanda18b0ssbbysweetsereNHIEty

   Most of you liked my final chapter so I tagged you and some of you have caught my attention based on comments and votes and our interactions in chapters this year so I couldn't help but string along those few readers that brighten up my day with their feedback.

   That's all for now, this is to work out the quirks, hear a bit of your opinions to see if this new regime will work out, and the first chapter is coming out this Friday!