>Hope<

-Zaks POV-

->>_Wednesday, 2:03am_<<-

I remember when days were more simple. When nothing was wrong. When everything was ok. Things aren't like that anymore, and they never will be again.

About a year ago, my best friends got murdered by some freak named Clay. Me and three others have been running since Clay has become more powerful. He's been after us ever since. Following us no matter where we go. We can never stay in one place or he will find and kill us all.

These days are different now. We never wished to become this way, but unfortunately fate had other plans...

I leaned back in the chair I sat in.

We had rented a hotel temporarily since we have still been somehow making money from our youtube accounts. I glanced over at Dave and George on the floor planning with a map, where to go next.

Zak - "Hey, have you guys seen Jacob?"

George - "He's probably tinkering with that dumb cube of his again."

Zak - "So... He's in the bedroom?"

George - "Yeah."

I sighed and got up from my chair. I glanced at Dave and George one last time before I walked over to the hallway and knocked on the bedroom door.

Jacob - "Come in."

I opened it and saw Jacob doing something with his cube. 

Zak - "Tinkering with that old thing again? It's almost been a year and you still haven't let go of that thing, maybe you should just throw it out."

Jacob - "No! I'm not doing that, it's too special."

Zak - "What, are you gonna die if gets taken away or something?"

Jacob - "Yes!"

Zak - "Whatever. Oh, also I have good news. Earlier George told me that we still have a fan, Warriorly, not too far west from here who is offering us money."

Jacob - "How much?"

Zak - "$2,000"

Jacob - "Nice. So we gonna split it?"

Zak - "Probably."

Jacob - "What do you mean probably?"

I chuckled. Dave wanted to split the money half and half but not give any to George or Jacob.

Zak - "Whatever, let me know when you're ready to leave."

Jacob - "Alright."

I walked out of the room and back to where I was before. Everything was so boring now that we couldn't record. George was always planning, sometimes with Dave. Dave was usually practicing his fighting skills. Jacob has usually been locking himself anywhere he has the chance to, and when he does it he's usually doing something with that cube of his.

Me on the other hand. I usually sit there and do nothing. All of us have been pretty upset lately. Only because Clay managed to kill our old friend Vurb. Jacob is taking it the hardest out of all of us because of Vurbs death. 

George - "Hey Zak. Do you have anything left to pack? We're supposed to meet up with that fan in 10."

Zak - "I'm ready, I don't know about Jacob though."