>Confusing Confusion<

-Zaks POV

->>_Thursday, 1:55pm_<<-

George - "WHAT IF CLAY GOT THEM!?"

Zak - "Don't worry! Th-they are probably ok!"

George - "Maybe you're right..."

For the last four hours George and I have been waiting for Dave and Jacob to return. But they still haven't. 

Zak - "We should go looking for them."

George - "What if it's a trap?"

I yelled in frustration. 

George - "Maybe we could-"

Our heads cocked to the door as we heard it open.

Zak - "What the..."

We saw three people. Not two, but three. Dave was carrying the unfamiliar one while Jacob was carrying... Slushies?

Jacob was laughing then they all stopped and looked at us.

Jacob - "Oh umm..."

Dave - "Sorry we're late?"

George - "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?! AND WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!"

Mega - "Language."

Jacob and Dave burst into laughter.

Zak - "Wait. Is he a reincarnation of Darryl!?"

Dave - "No. You're so dumb."

George - "Then who is he?"

I looked and the younger boy who had brown hair and a smug look on his face. He looked a bit skinny, had cuts everywhere, and was very pale.

Jacob - "Wanna tell them?"

Mega - "Hell yeah. Z-Zak owes me so fucking much."

I watched as the younger boy pointed at me.

Dave - "Listen. I'm strong, but I'm not your slave. You're lucky your still freezing or else you'd be on the ground right now."

Dave walked towards me still carrying the younger one. The kids face was about a foot away from mine.

Mega - "Listen here. I hate talking, b-but when I'm pissed. You won't get me to sh-shut up."

Zak - "Slow down. Why are you so mad?"

Mega - "YOU JUST ABANDONED YOUR SERVER AND LEFT ME TO D-DO ALL THE WORK. WHY NOT JUST END IT?! NOW I'M HERE AND I C-CAN FINALLY SAY: F-FUCK YOU."

Zak - "Wait?... Are you?"

Mega - "THE K-KID WHO CALLED SPIFEY? THE KID WHO GETS LEFT BEHIND?! YEAH IT'S ME BITCH. MEGAPVP. ONCE I GET BETTER, I'M G-GONNA KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

Then "Mega" Spat on me.

George - "Wait, that was you?!"

Zak - "It didn't seem like him. Why would he even cry for help... WAIT YOU CAN TALK?!"

I watched as he looked me in the eye then sneezed.

Jacob - "Basically. Mega got kidnapped and got tied to a tree on Seymour in the freezing snow. He's probably going to be really sick tomorrow considering he can't even walk right now. I think he just used the last of his strength to yell at you Zak."

Mega - "I'm not a-"

He sneezed again. I laughed.

Zak - "Well, I'm really glad you're ok Mega."