>Final Battle Pt.2<

~Long Chapter~

-George's POV-

->>_NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE DATE RN_<<-

Clay - "GOODBYE TECHNOBLADE!"

I watched as one of Clays skin arrow things went right through my friends skull. I was frozen in fear. I couldn't move a muscle.

EVERYBODY IS DEAD! IT'S ALL UP TO YOU!

I can't handle the pressure......

Clay - "Now, your turn."

He looked me in the eyes and chuckled before loading his crossbow arm. I stood a few meters away, lowering my head, accepting defeat.

He's won... I'm dead and he's going to take over earth.

I fell onto my knees and sobbed.

Clay - "Any last words?"

George - "Just kill me already..."

Clay - "Pathetic. Goodbye mortal."

I closed my eyes... Goodbye world...

...

.............?

I wasn't dead. I hesitated for a second, what if Clay is just waiting for me to look before he kills me? It's not like it will make a difference anyways.

I opened my eyes, looking up, expecting death.

But when I looked up. I saw something I didn't expect. I saw something that looked human, other than the long tail it had. It was like a robot, except a majority of the being was a hologram, other than it's torso.

Clay - "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! WHY DOES SOMETHING ALWAYS GET IN MY WAY!"

I wondered who it was as I continued to be protected by the figure in front of me. It gave off familiar vibes, this being was made from the cube, and it wasn't happy. I watched as Clay continued to battle the figure in front of me. Realization hit me and I backed away, pulling out the syringe, only to see one of Clays arms come clean off. He then ran away to regenerate it.

I continued to watch the figure in front of me as they turned around, smiling.

George - "Y-you're alive..."

My friend shook his head in disagreement. I watched as he walked towards me with bright blue eyes, in a mostly robotic form.

As they approached I watched as there clawed hands swayed by their sides. I looked and noticed cat ears atop their head. The only part of them that wasn't blue or grey. Was the red santa hat that sat on their head.

George - "Did you choose to look this way?... I mean... You do really like cats."

They chuckled at me and nodded their head before resting a hand on my shoulder.

Jacob - "We have no time to mess around. I'm here to help you fix Clay, and as soon as he returns to his normal self, he'll get transported to another dimension in 72 hours from when he turns to normal."