>Behind Closed Doors<

-Zaks POV-

->>_Friday, 2:26pm_<<-

What I saw behind the door shocked me. It's not at all what I thought I'd see.

Everybody who'd died from Clay, was right in front of me. But one person specifically caught my eye, Darryl. He wasn't in tears, he had a happy look. We were all silent until... Somebody spoke up.

Tommy - "Zak, is that you?"

Zak - "Yeah? You died by Clay?"

Tommy - "I WAS ON THE TOILET! WHY CAN'T A MAN GET HIS PRIVACY!"

I laughed. This cheered me up a little. But I was still upset about this being my last time ever seeing them.

I began walking up to Darryl who had a smile on his face. I missed him, I really did. He began walking towards me, and soon enough we were running towards each other at full speed.

Zak - "DARRYL!!!"

Darryl - "ZAK!"

I wrapped my arms around my friend and embraced him in a hug.

I began to cry, I couldn't help it, It's been a whole year, and I finally get to see Darryl again. I didn't want this moment to end.

Darryl - "I missed you so much!"

Zak - "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU!"

Vincent - "Actually, we've been watching this whole time."

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I pulled away from Darryl, even though a didn't want to, and I wiped the tears away. I looked around the room I was in. It looked like a giant apartment. There was a HUGE kitchen, and a bunch of couches everywhere with people sitting on them. Is this where they've been this whole time? But then, I noticed something on a nearby wall, it was a tv! But, it had a green glow around it, and I saw that weird cat-wolf creature from before.

Zak - "What's that?"

I pointed towards the tv.

Vincent - "You're seeing through Mega's eyes right now. We can also see through Georges eyes, and yours."

I felt somebody pick me up.

Zak - "HEY!"

Jacob - "Still feisty as ever."

I felt Jacobs arms wrap around me.

Zak - "Y-YOU'RE HERE!"

I turned around and gave him a huge hug. I missed all of my friends so much.

Jacob - "I missed you Zak, although it's only been a day, I missed you."

Zak - "I missed you too Jake."

He placed me back onto the ground and I smiled at him. Then I looked around at everybody who had gotten up and was walking towards me.

I smiled.

Everybody began rushing towards me except for a few.

Zak - "I MISSED YOU ALL, EVEN THOUGH I BARELY KNOW SOME OF YOU! VURB! GEORGE! HARVEY! VINCENT! JACOB! DARRYL! TOMMY! WILBER! FUNDY! AND... Where is Jude?"

Darryl - "He isn't here..."

Zak - "He's alive?"

Vincent - "Yeah, we can't really see him, but he's still alive and he's such a clingy asshole."

Zak - "Why?"

Vincent - "Before Jacob even figured out who the third was, we could still see through Megas eyes. He was messaging Jude and Jude said he was going to take all the attention, now that we're gone."

Zak - "So he's actually been evil this whole time?"

Vincent - "Not necessarily. He told Mega he just missed his friends and needed the attention, so basically, he's clingy."

Vurb - "TOES!"

Zak - "AHHH!"

Vurb had jumped on me and was pinning me down. I began kicking him off of me.

Zak - "I WAS TRYING TO HAVE A CIVILIZED CONVERSATION!"

Vurb - "That's exactly why I'm here."

Vincent - "I really hope Nick is able to kill Clay so I don't have to be stuck watching the world end with... Him..."

Zak - "I'm with you on this one Vince."

Vurb - "Now I can suck your toes Zak, COME HERE!"

He began chasing me. I ran from him, I JUST WANTED TO SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYBODY! I DIDN'T WANT TO GET MY TOES SUCKED BY VURB!

I turned around and ran towards Vurb and pushed him.

Vurb - "How rude. I'm gonna go watch Mega fight since Zak is so rude and mean."

I giggled as I watched him walk away.

Vincent - "You don't have too long Zak, keep that in mind. You should say goodbye to everybody before it's too late."

Zak - "Yeah... Ummm... Sorry I'm not good at saying goodbye..."

Darryl - "It's ok you muffin."

Tears began falling down my face.

Zak - "I DON'T WANT TO GO! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOU DARRYL! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANYBODY BEHIND!"

Vincent - "It-"

Zak - "I CAN'T LEAVE YOU GUYS!"

Vincent - "ZAK! Listen to me. You have to go."

Zak - "I... I know... I just missed you guys..."

Vincent - "We missed you too. But good things never last forever."

I sighed. I guess this is goodbye, I'm really going to miss everybody.

Zak - "You're right Vincent, good things don't last forever. That is why I want you to all try to make this goodbye last forever, in your minds, in your hearts, in your souls. I want you to remember me, even if you didn't know me much. I will always be watching you all... That sounds kind of weird... But, I mean, in a good way."

Tommy - "He's going to stalk us when we're going to the bathroom."

Darryl - "We don't even need to go to the bathroom anymore you muffin!"

Tommy - "WELL WHAT IF I WANT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND FEEL THE SHIT COMING OUT OF MY ASS!"

Darryl - "LANGUAGE!"

I began feeling dizzy, was I going back to the real world?

Zak - "Listen, I don't think I have much longer. Darryl, I will always care about you, I will still try to figure out a way I can see you and talk to you. I promise I will try, even if it doesn't work out in the end."

Darryl - "Awe, come here you sweet muffin head."

He walked up to me and embraced me in a big hug. I began crying, this was the last time Darryl will ever be able to see me again, see me as a human, see me as... Me.

Vincent - "Zak, just remember, we'll always be here for you, even if we can't see you, we know you'll be there for us. Thank you Zak, for being here for us, being in our lives, thank you so much."

Zak - "Th-thank you. Darryl, can you please say; I will miss you sofa king much?"

Darryl - "Ok? I'll miss you Sofa King much Zak."

He smiled at me, Vincent and a few others burst into laughter. I began passing out in Darryl's arms, I felt myself getting weak and everybody payed attention to me.

Zak - "Farewell Darryl. I'll m-miss you a-all... B-bye..."

With that, everything went black.

Darryl will never be able to see me again.