>Candad<

-Zaks POV-

->>_Wednesday, 2:15am_<<-

We walked up to the door as a group. I sighed and knocked on it. I really didn't want to be begging my old fans for money, but we need it. Our youtube channel won't be paying us forever, I wonder how it hasn't been taken down yet.

I sighed knocking on the door.

Alyssa - "H-Hello?"

A young teen opened the door and glanced at me, my body still a bit deformed. I was still recognizable, but just... Weird looking, even I'd be scared if I saw my body again for the first time.

She glanced at the others and looked a bit scared, George stepped forward.

George - "Don't worry. It's us. Was it you offering us the money?"

Alyssa - "Y-Yeah."

George - "You seem a bit young for giving us such a large amount of money."

Alyssa - "Don't worry! It's just... You guys haven't posted in like a year so... I was just confused."

George - "It's alright-"

Dave - "Hand over the money."

Dave pulled out a gun and pointed it at the girl.

George - "What the fuck! Dave! Put that down!"

Alyssa - "Wait, that's Technoblade, right?"

Dave lowered his gun.

Dave - "The one and only!"

I face palmed at his stupidity.

Zak - "Alright Dave, that's enough."

The girl looked at me, she didn't expect me to have such a saddened tone of voice.

Alyssa - "Skeppy? Is that really you?"

Zak - "Yeah. I know, I don't look normal, nor do I sound normal. But I'm pulling through alright, unlike someone else."

I made a small hand gesture to Jacob. As I did he looked away from the girl.

Zak - "It's been hard for us, honestly. Is it alright that we can have the money now? I'm not trying to rush you or be rude but... We're just trying to outrun death... Yeah... But, we should be going about now, before you get caught in this mess as well."

The younger girl sighed.

Alyssa - "Alright. I get it."

She walked around the corner and came back around with a briefcase.

I glanced at the girl and she smiled, opening it revealing the loads of cash. Then proceed to close it and give it to me.

Zak - "Thanks. This will help us a lot."

Alyssa - "No problem, I'm happy helping out my favourite youtubers, whether they post or not. I hope you guys have a good rest of the day. Bye!"

I waved at her then she lightly closed the door.

We began walking back to the van.

Dave - "Can I have the cash?"

Zak - "It depends. Are you gonna take it? Or are you going to look at it?"

Dave - "I guess you'll have to find out."

He smiled at me then signalled for me to hand him the briefcase.

Zak - "I don't trust you. You're probably going to run off with it."

Dave - "Where would I go?"

I got in the front passengers seat while George got in the drivers with Jacob and Dave getting in the back.

I sighed and handed the briefcase to Dave.

As soon as I handed it too him he opened it and began counting. I sighed. Dave... he'll never change will he?

I put my seatbelt on as I felt the vehicle begin moving. I wonder where we're headed.

Zak - "Where are we going this time?"

George - "I was thinking we go to Canada since we haven't been there yet. We could take a flight later in the morning. How does that sound?"

I laughed a bit, Candad.

George - "I'm serious. It's a new location, and I'm sick of driving all around the US. I mean... We did go to England but still. We should go somewhere different."

Zak - "Alright, Candad it is."

I smiled. Good thing George said he's been there before. I feel like he's traveled more than I have. Whatever.

Zak - "Wait. Is there any specific place in Candad we're going?"

George - "It's Canada, by the way. I was thinking maybe B.C. Or Alberta since we're in Washington."

Zak - "How about we flip a coin? Heads Alberta. Tails B.C."

George - "That sounds fair. Alright, flip it."

I pulled a coin out of the glove box and flipped it.

Zak - "Tails!"

George - "B.C. it is. I guess since it's so close we won't really have to fly there."

Zak - "Alright."

I glanced over at Jacob who's been very quiet.

Zak - "Jacob you feeling ok? You haven't spoken much."

He glanced up at me and began to speak.

Jacob - "I don't know... It's just... We haven't heard from anybody like Jude, Tommy or even Mega in a while... I'm beginning to worry they're in danger as well."

Zak - "They're probably ok! Clay is after us right?"

Jacob - "And every other youtuber as well! They might be dying right now for all we know!"

Zak - "Just stay calm ok?"

Jacob - "STAY CALM!? HOW ARE YOU SO HAPPY EVEN THOUGH DARRYL AND VINCENT ARE DEAD?! HOW?! I GUESS YOU'RE BECOMING AS SOULLESS AS CLAY!"

That hurt. That really, really hurt. I felt tears beginning to form but I shook them off. Jacob's just upset right now. That's all. Maybe he'll be better after he gets some alone time.

Jacob - "You know. You're really a coward, aren't you? You're too scared too speak of Darryl anymore because the thought of him makes you sad. Right? Well guess what?! You don't get too just push him away like he never existed! HE WAS A REAL PERSON, UNLIKE YOU!"

George - "Stop. Jacob, calm down-"

Jacob - "CALM DOWN!? AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH A PROPER SENSE OF TRUTH AROUND HERE?! EVERYBODY JUST WANTS TO PUSH AWAY THE BAD THOUGHTS BUT YOU CAN'T JUST STAY HAPPY FOREVER! LIFE IS HARD! NOT EASY! SO FUCKING MAN UP ALREADY!"

Tears formed in my eyes and I couldn't hold them back anymore. I began to quietly sob.

Jacobs right... I can't just try to ignore the thoughts of Darryl and Vincent... I miss them... I really do... Why couldn't I have been the one to die?! Why them!?

George - "Jacob. I know we've had a rough time, but that doesn't mean you get to make it even harder."

Jacob - "I..."

He didn't finish his sentence.

George - "You ok Zak?"

Zak - "Yeah... I'm good."

I wiped away the tears on my face and focused on the road ahead. I guess we're going to Canada now... I hope it's nice there. 

I glanced at Jacob. He looked away as soon as he saw me staring at him. I was angry at him for talking about Darryl, but... He wasn't wrong. We have been just running from our problems, I wonder when that will change.