>Sauce<

-Georges POV-

->>_Saturday, 7:43am_<<-

I lightly punched Dave from the awful joke he made.

I took the medkit from Dave opening it and seeing what's inside.

It didn't have as much as I'd expect it too.

I saw some gauze pads, bandages, medical tape, bandaids, tweezers, hand sanitizer and an empty needle. 

Dave took the needle from the medkit and pulled the vile with Zaks liquified heart from his pocket. He proceeded to fill the syringe with the liquid and smiled.

Dave - "One step closer to finally defeating Clay."

George - "Yeah."

Using what was in the first aid kit I began tending to Mega's wounds, which weren't that bad, but they still looked painful.

I couldn't really clean them so I guess I'll wrap them for now until I find something to clean it with... Actually...

George - "Hey Dave, do you mind looking around to see if there is water somewhere? Not only for Mega's wounds, but I could use something to drink... Since it's been a while..."

Dave - "Alright. Be right back."

He left the room closing the door behind him.

I bandaged the wound on Megas back, which was easy enough. 

Then I looked at the one on his thigh. It looked a bit deeper and blood was still leaking out of it. The problem with that wound was, It was in a terrible spot. 

I sighed and began removing his clothes so I would be able to wrap his upper leg in bandages.

The wound on his thigh looked even worse than it did before. It had weird orange stuff all around it and it was very puffy. Maybe he scraped it on something metal, or even worse, something rusty. I just hope he doesn't get tetanus. 

It took me a bit but eventually I finished wrapping up Mega's leg and put his clothes back on him. I'm surprised he still hasn't woken up.

Then all of a sudden, Dave busted through the door.

Dave - "I FOUND WATER, BUT BETTER YET, PIZZA SAUCE!"

George - "FOOD?!"

We haven't eaten anything in days!

Dave - "COME ON! WE CAN BRING SOME BACK TO MEGA AFTERWARDS!"

I got up and followed him as he rushed me to a set of cabinets.

Dave - "THE CHEESE IS BAD BUT THE SAUCE IS STILL GOOD! AND THERE ARE TONS OF WATER BOTTLES HERE!"

He slammed open the cabinets and I looked in joy at all the sauces there were. 

He tossed me a jar and I opened it and used my hands to begin eating the sauce. I missed the sweet taste of food.

->>_Saturday, 8:12am_<<-

I layed against the wall feeling kind of sick.

I looked at the six opened sauce jars next to me. Dave sat across from me and looked the same except he was working on his eighth jar.

We haven't even drank water yet.

George - "Dave, I'd stop eating if I was you."

Dave didn't reply and just kept eating. His mouth was covered in the sauce.