2.

The crowd kept on increasing, as Allan turned his gaze yet again towards the entrance, the phone in his hand lit up, just like how his eyes did however, it soon fell again, after seeing a message from customer service. 

"Why am I not getting any messages?" he muffled out sighing in bits, 

"Because the person is not sending you any!" he tilted his neck to the voice of some bald man, who was munching on his sandwich. 

"I'm sorry, I was talking to myself" he muttered ,as if that could make things less awkward. 

"Yeah I know,' been sitting here since half an hour listening to ya! blubbering same thing." Allan cleared his throat adjusting himself on his seat apologizing later.

He tapped on the screen lightning it up. 

 Me: 

 Me: 

Are you mad?
I'm sorry.
Are you not even going to see me off?
Ella?
Okay, be that way!!
I don't wanna talk either!
Elllaaaa???
At least tell me you're alive!!
The train is in half an hour!
20 minutes!!
15 minutes!! 

Me:
I know you are on your way here.

He scrolled through the supposed messages, in which he was talking to himself supposedly,
"10 minutes" he typed in before pressing the send option. 

The time he had spend in this place, was really blurry in his visions, but the time he had spent with Ella was all clear and vivid. In his own statement, the 3 hours he would spent at swimming club in a day were a blessing in disguise. And maybe it was Ella who made him get so attached to it,because she was the first or perhaps the only person who told him that he was actually good at something.
Even though he was a year senior than her, but it actually felt like the other way around.He used to despise her during her early days, being all too bossy and good at everything, but well he didn't know these things would now have a huge impact in his own life. 

He closed his eyes, still waiting for his voice to be called from somewhere near, at this point he was even ready to get smacked on the head as long as he could see Ella.

Flashback

A large banner was designed beside the wall, with "HIGH SCHOOL INTER SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIP" written on it.

The groups photos were being taken among the students, a smile plastered on there faces posing with the victory sign.However, Allan was being dragged outside of the hall, his head hanging low, a silver medal dangling from his neck.

"Isn't it better to now focus on business school rather than this" The older male spoke, who he wouldn't prefer; but had to call his father.

"But I don't want to! I promise I'll be able to do well in future." The older grunted, as the boy forwarded his medal towards him.