17.

The morning started off strange, and as the minutes proceeded further, it only turned more peculiar.

Firstly Ella woke up to the sight of Allan's face, his head leaning on to the edge of bed nearer to her, maybe it was his warm breathe that kept on hitting her arm and woke her up, she analyzed how he was sleeping in an awkward sitting position. And this could be a bit understandable, however, what went totally through her head was how she got up quickly to wash her face and comb her hair, even applying perfume before the brunette gets to see her. And when she realized all of that, her own mind became a question mark.

"Are you wearing perfume this early?" Allan asked startling her in bits, she didn't notice when he woke up.

"Isn't this the perfume that you keep for special occasion?" he inched in closer, his lips pursed, hands reaching on to the flacon which was right near her bag.

"Because I-" she took the bottle from his hand. 

"I'm having a- a meeting with the owner" she said quickly, internally surprising on the fact that she hesitated before making up an excuse. This has never happened before.

He urged her to have breakfast outside, and even agreed to pay which was unlikely since he cannot share things that belong to him. As a result, they were sitting inside a nearby hotel, smell of fresh bacon wafted along the air,making Ella wonder why she hadn't been here before.

She glimpsed at the brunette who seemed to be on a call for a long while now, no-one has ever called him and for the conversation to become that long, felt odd.

...

"So .... today... after class, Are you going to train me.?" she asked while biting on to the toast, her gaze stuck on his face which looked somewhat contemplating.

"Yeah I think I could make it by then." he said thoughtlessly, she waited for him to speak further and when he didn't, she asked him if he had plans, he hesitated at first but finally decided to speak. 

"I'll be having a little chat with father at 5" Ella felt herself frowning, before she could ask more, the waiter popped up with the bill.

A sigh escaped Allan's mouth which didn't go unnoticed by her.

---

7 pm

Almost everyone had left by now, considering how it had been half an hour since the class ended. And then, there was Ella standing by the gates roaming her eyes around as if they could see beyond the walls, she was wearing a coat over the swimming suit, her cap in the pocket. She stared at her phone for the nth time, before turning to go back in.

But what she found in front of her seemed kind of unpleasant, since her face turned into a poker. the usual blonde male was standing before her, His attire signifying that he was off to leave and Ella wanted to curse herself for being in wrong place at wrong time.

"I heard you opted for trials, how is it going then?" Jeremy initiated soon regretting it as the latter rolled her eyes. 

"Better! before you appeared in front of me." she dodged across him.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you" he tried again but there was no response, the female continued her stroll.

"I'm sorry." he said a bit louder prompting her to stop on her feet.